Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You whities are very afraid, you're desperate ...

I can't speak for places like Des Moines, Muncie or Omaha (never having been to these locations), but in Southern California there is never a lack of colorful characters who come out on full display at the darndest times. These two appeared as counter-protestors yesterday near a rally to change a Los Angeles Police Department policy that gives special protections to illegal aliens.

The substance of what was running out of their mouths I've heard before, it's just that it usually comes from (Hispanic and not well educated) kids a lot younger than these two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEzIdMdmx0A

Can this video be added to the Separatist Movement Evidence: Boycott Absolut Vodka?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love to have the lady from LaRaza see this........then ask again why there's a problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have felt for some time the hispanic and Islamic movements have close connections.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Ah hah! That last guy has a bachelors and speaks 5 languages. He used common cuss words in arabic AND he used them in masculine form to a woman. He can cuss in five languages...what a jerk.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

The guy with the scarf said he has "been in this struggle since 1972." Ok...it is now 2008....hmmm, 36 loooong years....and no results. Hey, Mr. Muslim-Mexican, don't you think it's time to throw in your red flag? Obviously, after 36 years years, no one is listening to you. Dimwit.

And BTW, Mr. Muslim-Mexican, NOT speaking 5 languages does not mean you're uneducated. It just means you're not interested in learning other languages.

I think this dimwit has been at this too long, he's finally flipped over to psychosis.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Have felt for some time the hispanic and Islamic movements have close connections.
    Well they seem to make their threats from the same play book. I never heard of such vile murders and decapitations and such until all this came to play. (Except for ancient history) Neither one seems to respect women and children and both extreemly male dominate and violent. Both are set to take over. Both have higher than usual young people who have many children. They seem to have a working relationship with Mexico and South America to train their terriorist groups. One hates Christians and the other hates white Europeans...2 groups that apparently have a difficult time assimilating into any other country and don't want to. Both full of demands to change the language and culture.......offended at every turn. I just wonder what happens when there's nothing left but those two......

while these wack jobs were very amusing and a nice side show. laws are still laws and the police should have checked their immigration status.

Thsi is the attitude. "If you won't give it to us, we'll take it."

When you hear about some of the grotesque murders at the border by the Mexican drug cartel, you see the similarities between them and Islamic terroists. This government needs to get its head out and see what's really going on here, instead of insisting that Americans accept the illegals without any arguement. In my opinion, this whole illegal immigration thing runs a lot deeper than what it shows on the surface.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thsi is the attitude. "If you won't give it to us, we'll take it."

When you hear about some of the grotesque murders at the border by the Mexican drug cartel, you see the similarities between them and Islamic terroists. This government needs to get its head out and see what's really going on here, instead of insisting that Americans accept the illegals without any arguement. In my opinion, this whole illegal immigration thing runs a lot deeper than what it shows on the surface.
    Right on, Tiny. I agree!

Does anyone know if drug cartels are considered terrorists? Shouldn't they be classified as terrorists? That way, the govt has no choice but to make it a #1 priority, post 9/11. Congress funds anti-terrorists programs, so they should fund the fight against the drug cartels too. AND I'M NOT TALKING MERIDA AGREEMENT. I'm talking funding US programs on THIS SIDE OF THE BORDER.

PUT THE MILITARY ON THE BORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! They have the weapons and the technology to fight the drug cartels.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast