Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PinestrawGuys wasnt clear about who his post was aimed at. I was not sure about that myself.

I totally agree, but there are a lot of churches supporting these 'illegals' saying it's the Christian thing to do. My point was there is a difference between citizens and foreigner's and the federal government is wrong in taking care of foreigners and not their own.
    I completely agree. I am a Christian but I am against organized religion screwing around with politics when they themselves dont want politics screwing around with religion. Double standard again. Enabling someone to be a leech is not the Christian thing to do, that is allowing them to get away with the raping of what you have built and taking advantage of those that do work to provide for themselves without taking anything away from anyone else.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

I'm afraid we have a lot of confused Congressmen and Christians ....

Jesus said:

And he said unto them, GO ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

GO ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matt. 28:19

Jesus never taught to BRING foreigners to overthrow the nations or to BRING foreigners for the people and their government to house and feed them
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Forks...my heart goes out to you. I have 2 daughters and quite frankly, I have no idea what to say to them anymore. I'm a late boomer and they don't have much nice to say about us either. I was raised family first, be honest, work hard and you will be rewarded. Hasn't worked that way for me either. Last time I had a decent paying job was in 1982. Since then it's been one minimum wage job after another. Only 1 offered benefits. It has always been a parents hope to offer their children a better life than what they had and that dream is slipping away. My oldest daughter is 18 and she hasn't had her first job. I read all the time about kids living at home till they're almost your age because the jobs don't pay anything. I wish I had an answer. I'm knocking on retirements door and their won't be social security by the time I get there. Unfortunatly they never bothered to warn us way back when. How can you put away something when you need every cent to survive? I just keep putting one foot in front of the other and going on. It's fantastic to hear that there are still people out there doing the right thing. Your children are blessed to have parents like you and your wife.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123