Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I have heard this brought up before, that the Planned Parenthood clinics and private abortion clinics set up camp in heavily minority neighborhoods. I have not given it a lot of thought, about why. This actor states that it is used essentially as a means of genocide, so have some NAACP leaders as well.

I have felt that statements like that were a bit paranoid and figured the main reason the abortion clinics set up in those neighborhoods was mainly about perceived income levels and that they felt the women in these neighborhoods "needed" their services more (as sick as that is).

However, the one connection that was not lost to me, nor by this actor is that the main proponents of these abortion clinics in the minority neighborhoods is the liberals. So if they make claims that there is racism behind it all, it is straight from the liberals, not the conservatives as the liberals would have one think.
    Just google "Margaret Sanger Eugenics". She was the founder of Planned Parenthood who promoted the same pseudo-science (Eugenics) that the Nazis and early American progressives adored.

Last summer, I read a story about how a pro-life activist in Idaho called Planned Parenthood and said she wanted to make a donation that would be specifically used for killing black babies. The Planned Parenthood receptionist happily obliged while the pro-life activist was taping the call. Of course, the MSM avoided the story like the plague. Planned Parenthood started out as an organization that was very interested in killing black babies and it seems they still have a thing for killing black babies today.

I cannot understand a man who claims to be a Christian and supports something as horrendous as this.
    He's a false christian. Black Liberation Theology is a heretical movement that couldn't be further from Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    None of this has seemed to stop Obama from getting over 60% of the Latino vote.
    Kerry got 60% of the Latino vote over the Mexican loving (and marrying) Bush family (George and Jeb). If McCain is getting 40% like Bush did he is going pretty good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    None of this has seemed to stop Obama from getting over 60% of the Latino vote.
    Kerry got 60% of the Latino vote over the Mexican loving (and marrying) Bush family (George and Jeb). If McCain is getting 40% like Bush did he is going pretty good.
    When faced with "in-your-face" people at registration drives who "tell" you whom you should vote for, most people (including latinos), will not get into a confrontation. You just agree with the zealots and walk away. You are then more likely to vote for the person who does not send "goon squads" to "persuade" you to vote for him.

It's really a matter between each person and the button and no one can follow you into the voting booth, thank God!

Quite a few of my friends of hispanic heritage have changed their minds about Obama just on the abortion issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

AE

Securetheborder, I am going to look into that. The first I had heard of this was this one guy on Fox news, black and he said something about it, and my first thought was that he was another conspiracy theorist. He had said nothing more than about the Planned Parenthood being in the minority neighborhoods and only mentioned the killing of black babies.

I am a full supporter of life and the very idea that they would be targeting one or two groups specifically, takes them to an even more sick level than they had been before.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Doesn't matter if YouTube yanked it, it's still played on spanish channels and on his own website.

http://tiny.cc/RhB7E
    (long link http://www.eduardoverastegui.com.ar/ing ... pag_01.htm)

AND see the video here http://www.durarealidad.com/

Gotta say it, I can look at him all day, he is GORGEOUS!!

Want to see what latinas have to say about him? http://www.babalublog.com/archives/010054.html
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12