Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Of course the irony is, the ADL has been one of the strongest supporters of the racist state of Israel, who for over 50 years has been ethnically cleansing an entire race of Palestinians.

And now these very same b.s. artists are going to educate us on "hate speech"? Forgive me while I laugh in their fool faces.
    Exactly my thoughts Ace!

There are other sites other than Youtube.

metacafe.com is one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

And I'd just love to here the "anti-racists" at the ADL "educate" us about U.S. immigration policy. Funny, I haven't heard a peep of protest from the ADL about Israel immigration policy. Which, by the way, is FAR more restrictive and conservative than the U.S. In fact, talk about institutionalized racism, you have to be Jewish to be eligible for first-class citizenship in Israel. They spout reams of double-talk to disguise this obivous fact, but thats how it plays out in practical reality. Let me know when Israel starts allowing millions of Palestinians to immigrant to Israel every year. Hmmm?

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, they'll use this to shut us, and other groups like us, up (hate speech). But they can't interfere with free speech when it comes to pronography and all the violence and sex you'd ever want your child to see can be seen on the television in your living room every single day. Am I on the wrong track here?

And just before Obama is sworn in! Does this mean that anyone critical of Obama will be considered hate speech?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    So, if I'm understanding this correctly, they'll use this to shut us, and other groups like us, up (hate speech). But they can't interfere with free speech when it comes to pronography and all the violence and sex you'd ever want your child to see can be seen on the television in your living room every single day. Am I on the wrong track here?
    No, you're absolutely correct here. These people who are so eager to repress free speech always reveal their fascist motives and their obvious self-interest. They have no truth in them. They can't debate the issues on their own merit. They can only try to suppress any information that runs counter to their agenda. The whole thing is right out of "The Emporer's New Clothes." And they'll do anything to prevent the little boy from pointing out the obvious truth; that their asses are buck naked.

It would be one thing if they were just talking about virulent, violent anti-semitic neo-nazis. There's certainly good reasons to keep an eye on some of these potential trouble-makers. But when you start stifling our cherished right to free speech you're heading down a very slippery slope.

The bigots can only be sidelined if people of good will are actively reporting abuses, so that the Internet service providers can take action."
    I agree with Nightowl. If they are going to go after the videos than they need to start censoring some of the racist, hateful comments. Some of the labguage on there is so bad, even I haven't heard it before! That is what is really a turn off about YouTube IMHO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12