We now have over 50 organizations working together as American Defenders to support our historic July 18-19 protests against illegal immigration across America! We now have over 300 protests from which you may choose and you may decide to attend more than one.
America is being invaded with support for this invasion coming directly from the Obama administration. The word is that a much larger wave is now on the way to the US since the first waves of Obama's illegals penetrated America's defenses with his help!
Now we need people, we need you and everyone you can get who is a friend, neighbor, family member, or coworker who will stand with us. Just stand there or stand there with a sign or American flag! Please read the checklist below to make sure you know all you need to know....
4 Goals Of Our Protests
Raise public awareness of the current Obama inspired illegal immigration surge at our borders!
Unify Americans of all races, political parties, and walks of life against immigration reform amnesty and Obama's surge!
To stand in solidarity with the Americans in Murrieta, CA and Oracle, AZ and many other communities that have turned back Obama's invasion buses and to get Americans in every state fighting back in similar fashion!
To harness the growing anger and discontent in America and channel that energy into the remaining GOP primaries and general elections of 2014 and to throw as many immigration reform amnesty supporters out of office in the coming weeks!
1. We need lots of people fast! Who, what, when, and where? Check the national master list of protests against illegal immigration for constant updates at this link...
Master List of Protests
2. Only contact the event organizers if it is really important. To do so, you will need to join the Facebook group of Overpasses for America for your state. The list of Overpass groups by state is at the bottom of the master list in item 1.
3. Take appropriate signs to the protests anti illegal immigration, Obama's surge, and amnesty along with comfortable clothing, and American flags. We only want American flags and lots of these at the protests. If you think that your sign idea might offend any other group of Americans other than illegal aliens and their supporters, don't bring it. No camouflage or open carry at these protests. We want everyone to dress and appear as you would working in your yard on a hot July day anywhere in America.
4. Local and national media! Fox News is still refusing to tell people about all of these protests on July 18-19 so please send them more copies of our press release. Send this press release to all of your local newspapers, TV stations, and radio stations so they will know about and hopefully report on our events. We need you to volunteer to share this press release with the media to enhance our central efforts to do so.
Hundreds of Protests Against Illegal Immigration Nationwide on July 18-19
5. Video cameras are your best tool and defense... videotape everything. We want to share your successful protests with the nation after you are done so we need videos uploaded and sent to www.alipac.us
If illegal alien supporting counter protesters present in your area we need to see them and document what they do. If police interact with your protest we need all of it recorded on video. In Murrieta, CA an illegal alien supporter burned an American flag but nobody got it on video which is unfortunate because such a video could have won this war and stopped the invasion! Take video cameras, record everything, if anything important happens get your footage to WilliamG@alipac.us
6. At this time we do not expect any significant problems with counter protesters or police, but conditions may vary with protest locations. Keep on the high ground and keep separate from counter protesters but film everything they say and do.
PASSIVE RESISTANCE ONLY
Our protests are modeled after the successful civil rights effort of Martin Luther King and Ghandi. While civil disobedience and infractions of minor laws may be required to save America and protect our rights please only use passive resistance strategies.
ALL PROTESTERS AND POLICE SHOULD OBEY ALL LAWS BUT DISREGARD ANY UNCONSTITUTIONAL ORDERS. THIS MEANS IF A FEDERAL AGENT, PRIVATE CONTRACTOR, OR POLICE OFFICER GIVES YOU UNCONSTITUTIONAL ORDERS IN VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS TO SPEAK FREELY AND PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE PLEASE DISREGARD THESE ORDERS. ALL POLICE OFFICERS SHOULD DISREGARD UNCONSTITUTIONAL ORDERS AS OUR BORDER PATROL AGENTS IN MURRIETA CA DID WHEN OBAMA's HOMELAND SECURITY ORDERED THEM TO ASSIST RIOT POLICE AND THE AGENTS TOLD DHS THEY WOULD STAND DOWN AND REFUSE ANY UNCONSTITUTIONAL ORDERS.
In a worse case scenario if a police officer pursues unconstitutional actions and attempts to arrest you do not resist arrest simply sit down with your hands behind your back or with your arms interlaced with other Americans.
Our best defense against counter protesters and unlawful government actions will be to get as many people as possible out to our events.
Some will be large events, some will be small, but even the small ones count and one or two Americans standing in protest at any location will be better than no Americans speaking out.
will be on high alert through these protests and standing ready to assist you at any hour.
Let's roll Americans! Rally to us! The nation is ready for us to lead the way!
William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team