Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Press Release: FAIR Refutes SPLC Attacks regarding Shawna Fo

SPLC Exploits Murder of 9 Year Old to Advance Attacks on Federation for American Immigration Reform

Fabricates Story to Advance Political Agenda

June 16, 2009

(Washington, D.C.) The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has launched its most irresponsible attack to date against the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The SPLC claims that Shawna Forde, the alleged killer of a little girl and her father during an Arizona home invasion, had ties to FAIR. Although no association exists or ever has between Ms. Forde and FAIR, the SPLC and organizations advocating mass amnesty and open borders have used this tragedy to fuel their on-going smear campaign against FAIR and other immigration policy organizations in order to suppress free and open debate about immigration policy in the United States.

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), an organization with a 30-year record of responsible advocacy for enforcement of immigration laws and overall reductions in immigration, categorically repudiates all acts of violence. FAIR draws a clear distinction between immigration policy and immigrants, who must always be treated with respect and dignity regardless of their immigration status.

FAIR has no association with Shawna Forde. Forde is not and never was an employee, member, activist, or donor of FAIR and most certainly has never been authorized to speak on behalf of our organization.
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 08-23-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: ALIPAC 2.0 format
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But think of the houses, limousines and office furniture that this incident will allow that stink bag Morris Dees to buy.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Press Release: FAIR Refutes SPLC Attacks regarding Shawn

Despite having spoken with the television station and learning that it was high unlikely Ms. Forde was associated with FAIR, the SPLC nonetheless disseminated information suggesting such a relationship existed. This latest attack represents an extreme and dangerous example of the vicious tactics of the SPLC – recklessly attempting to smear groups with whom they disagree, total disregard for the facts and the reputations of those involved and in this case, the disgraceful attempt to exploit the murder of a 9-year-old for self-serving purposes.
    The SPLC is intentionally engaging in fraud to collect donations, and should be subjected to both criminal and civil penalties.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FAIR should sue the SPLC

FAIR CAN ADD America's Voice as someone else who says she is associated with them, and on their sight, in a video, Forde with dark hair is introduced as a founder of MAD and associated with Fair

got this in email

AMERICA'S VOICE: Forde Member of Fair (open border group)

AMERICA'S VOICE
    james-

A nine-year-old girl and her father were murdered while they slept.

Police now suspect that last month's killer was a leader of the Minutemen American Defense and representative of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), joined by two other Minutemen. The three anti-immigrant activists are accused of breaking down the door of the Flores family's home, ransacking their house, and gunning down 9-year-old Brisenia and her father in order to fund their "border watch" activities.

Up until now, the mainstream media has mostly ignored the story.

We cannot let Brisenia's story go untold - to remain silent in the face of this kind of extremism.

Click here to learn more about what happened and to share this horrific story with those close to you.

You've seen the Minutemen and FAIR on television - they're quoted as mainstream "immigration control advocates." Congressmen call on leaders from FAIR to testify before their committees as immigration experts. CNN even broadcasts FAIR's hate-speech on the Lou Dobbs show, blaming immigrants for everything from global warming to traffic congestion. All you have to do is watch these folks scream "illegal alien" to get their agenda: making immigrants seem less than human.

I've asked you to speak out against hate crimes before and will keep asking you to let Congress know what kind of America you want to live in. Today, however, I'm asking you to fight intolerance and extremism by shedding light on it. By telling the story of it. By not remaining silent.

Please click here to tell Brisenia's story today, even though the media won't.

Together, we can turn the tide on this culture of hatred and intolerance and stand up for the values that we all share.

Sincerely,
    Adam Luna
    America's Voice

home page-
    http://www.americasvoiceonline(dot)org/

America's Voice
    1050 17th Street, NW, Suite 490
    Washington, DC 20036
    (202) 463-8602

http://www.americasvoiceonline(dot)org/page/s/contact

ask em where the stories are about the girl in NY and the two in Nebraska with in the last month who were killed by illegals. I never got an email about them

How thoroughly do SPLC or America's Voice vet who their donors are? For all we or they know there may be heroin importers who give them money is the intent of the two organizations then to be defined by the worst of their unvetted donors. It would not surprise me at all if Shauna Forde gave money to FAIR I doubt that they ever tried using her as their spokesperson.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like MCDC leader Al Garza said, anyone can call themselves "Minuteman", they have no control over use of the name.

What I wonder is how many members of NCLR are murders? NCLR has 80,000 members, I bet a few were convicted of murder at some point in time.

It is amazing how small the Latino special interest groups are.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    It is amazing how small the Latino special interest groups are.
    Yes it is true, they do not have a lot of members, members of Numbers USA, MCDC, ALIPAC, etc. probably outnumber then 10 to 1. But they have more than 10 times the money, provided by anti-American Globalist foundations.

Think about this!

Ever wonder if the VET their members?

Now, that would be a great angle to hit them up with!

"LA RAZA FAILS TO DO WHAT THE MINUTEMEN DO!"

Can we all say "No VETTING" Nice and loud

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast