Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Where's McCain? he needs to be right under hillary.
    My thoughts exactly sippy. I think we could all add to this list others we know in our own states who are just as corrupt. Good Post!

April
    The reason the few good politicians stand out , and they are so few I can count them on my fingers, is because the corruption is so wide spread.

LISTEN one and all!! We The People of Illinois know obama would make jorge look good!! Illinois is becoming the home state of illegals because blogo & dicky d & obama feel it is our responsibility to feed, house and vet all illegals that they can convince to 'migrate' here...... help i'm drowning in taxes!

rip
    illinois citizens

Hi Lone Patriot,

No intent to be disrespectful to Illinois... choices choices;
    You got 2 home grown presidential candidates,

Hillary [the commie] Rodham
    Osama Obama

The reality is we all got no choices!

Democratic Nominee -

Leftist Communist - Hillary Rodham
    Leftist Islamic - Osama Obama

Republican Nominee -

Leftist globalist - John McCain

Damn! I nearly lost control of my car when the PBS announcer declared that Osama Obama is going to be the next JFK.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

April
    very scary reality!

Right now I believe our best bet for President in 2008 is Tom Tancredo.

April
    I agree, I am all for Tom running for President!!!! Are we listening Tom? Your country needs you!!!!

April
    Added to Corruption List:

John McCain

Ted Kennedy

Arlen Spectar

MW
    Crusader01 wrote:

Right now I believe our best bet for President in 2008 is Tom Tancredo.
    Rep. Tancredo is a non-starter for president. I like Tom a lot, but he's not presidential material. He can best serve our purpose in the U.S. House of Representatives or U.S. Senate. With that said, he could be an interesting VP selection.

So far Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) is the only anti-illegal immigrant candidate to throw his hat into the ring - we should back him 100% vice speaking of those we would like to see run. A Tancredo and Hunter ticket would split the vote anway, and that definitely wouldn't serve our purpose. So far I haven't seen anything that should make us look further than Rep. Hunter at this time. Now, if another anti-illegal immigrant candidate decides to join the fray - we'll be forced to weigh him against Rep. Hunter. "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."

IMHO, we should be doing all we can to give the name Duncan Hunter more visibility because as we all know, he is currently a dark horse.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    I would just appreciate one, just one candidate that I could believe what he is saying and be able to have faith that he will do what he says. Geez now that is some VERY wishful thinking.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast