Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

16 Countries File Briefs Against Alabama Immigration Law

16 Countries, Including Mexico, File Briefs Against New Alabama Immigration Law

Updated: Thursday, 04 Aug 2011, 2:10 PM MST
    Published : Thursday, 04 Aug 2011, 2:11 PM MST

In an effort to ensure their citizens are treated fairly in Alabama, 16 nations, including Mexico, filed briefs against the state’s controversial new immigration law that has already drawn fire from the U.S. Department of Justice.

Edward Still, a Birmingham attorney who filed the brief, told The Montgomery Advertiser that the nations “want to have one immigration law and not 50.â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A 16-nation brief is different from a lawsuit and in many respects is symbolic without much legal weight.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The 16 nations can stick it up their bleedin' arses!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

We need to stop ALL foreign aid! We pay aid and these countries continue to show disrespect to this country. We pay for their nationals to come and steal entitlements belonging to this countries citizens, are they appreciative? NO they want more.... they want it all!

All illegals need to go back to their countries and let us take care of our young people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    Couldn't have said it better myself!
    DITTO!

Banned
    My blood pressure hit the roof when I read this. ( mod edit), it has a calming effect on me.

Welcome to the new world order.

We haven't been in control of our government, war department, or our borders for decades.

This is how they have been financing it.

I wish you all the luck but I’m afraid the deck is stacked against law, order, and freedom.

When I started looking into where the money was coming from to buy off the politicians and subvert the immigration laws of the world, I came across what may be the root of many of our problems. Fiat Money.

No matter how much real money people can put together to build their countries the way they want there are those that can print up what ever it takes to get their way.

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world's wealth. Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.

You own half of everything and so do I.

I'm the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.

You're not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn't the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU'VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can't keep up with the fake money presses.

We should boycott all these nations, cut off any tourism to them from the US, and stop any future Federal aid payments.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: 16 Countries File Briefs Against Alabama Immigration Law

Argentina, Boliva, Brazil and Colombia among other Central and South American countries are also named on the brief.
    I notice all these countries (just south of here!) and they're illegals citizens are the ones who have been ripping off America for the past 30yrs.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast