Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

18 illegal immigrants at suspected Phoenix drophouse

Police find 18 illegal immigrants at suspected Phoenix drophouse
    Comments 0| Recommend 0
    Associated Press
    PHOENIX - Phoenix police raided a suspected drop house and detained 18 suspected illegal immigrants.

Police said a call came in at about 7 p.m. Thursday regarding shots fired at an apartment complex near Central Avenue and Broadway Road.

Witnesses said that 25-30 people were seen running out of two apartments.

Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Joel Tranter said that when officers arrived on the scene, those people had already left the area.

Upon further investigation officers then found 18 undocumented immigrants inside the two apartments. The immigrants told police that they had been abused and had been held against their will for the past 17 days, Tranter said.

Officers from the Arizona Department of Public Safety and Immigration and Customs Enforcement joined Phoenix police at the apartment complex and interviews were being conducted with the undocumented immigrants.
    http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/110800
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So let's see they just come here to work, sign up to be slaves of the traffickers, get deported anyway. Do you think they'll try and come back? I wouldn't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here we have it, the makings of a US Concentration Camp, headed by none other than Mexicans . .

It's this kind of activity and behavior we should SHOVE in to the faces of the Mexican Gov't when their Nationals complain we have "Concentration Camps". THEY ARE SELF-IMPOSED!!!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!