Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 4 Senators Propose Easing Visa Limits for Highly Skilled

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

related
    This is from the Bush years, which were the highest rates in sheer numbers for illegal aliens and visa abuses in the history of the US.

This is just one example of job loss and illegal job market manipulation allowed by our Congress and Senate to go on during Bush's tenure, which has of course been continued during Obama's.

Immigration attorneys from Cohen & Grigsby explains how they assist employers in running classified ads with the goal of NOT finding any qualified applicants, and the steps they go through to disqualify even the most qualified Americans in order to secure green cards for H-1b workers.

See what Bush and Congress really mean by a "shortage of skilled U.S. workers." Microsoft, Oracle, Hewlett-Packard, and thousands of other companies were running fake ads in Sunday newspapers across the country each week.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Wow, during a time in our history when we should be talking about less immigration ....... we get this. I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Our population has more than doubled since 1950 and most of that growth has come from immigration. It's time we start scaling back, not creating new ways to bring more immigrants in. Isn't it about time we start considering the future of our children and their children?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Wow, during a time in our history when we should be talking about less immigration ....... we get this. I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Our population has more than doubled since 1950 and most of that growth has come from immigration. It's time we start scaling back, not creating new ways to bring more immigrants in. Isn't it about time we start considering the future of our children and their children?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rubio was on Fox this morning pimping his version of the dream act and more lenient visas for highly skilled workers. Also singled out highly skilled Chinese and why we should keep them here. I wanted to shake him.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    Rubio was on Fox this morning pimping his version of the dream act and more lenient visas for highly skilled workers. Also singled out highly skilled Chinese and why we should keep them here. I wanted to shake him.
    You must be a soft touch because I would have wanted to do a lot more than shake him!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12