Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Accused Illegal Alien Voter Was “Confused” Says Attorney

Accused Illegal Voter Was “Confused” Says Attorney

November 10, 2015 2:25 PM By L.P. Phillips
    Filed Under: Ken Paxton, Rosa Ortega, Tarrant County District Attorney, Texas Attorney General, Voter Fraud
    Rosa Ortega was indicted for voter fraud.

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email More Sharing Services

Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook |Twitter
    FORT WORTH (KRLD-AM) – The Tarrant County District Attorney and the Texas Attorney General say the indictment of a Grand Prairie woman proves there are non-citizens voting in U-S elections. However, it appears the woman is a member of their own party.
    The attorney for Rosa Ortega says she has legally been in the country for more than a dozen years.
    Domingo Garcia says when Ortega had a child she applied for assistance under the Women Infants and Children program. That’s when Garcia says she was handed a voter registration form and told to fill it out. Garcia says Ortega was confused by it all and if she had known better, she would never have voted.

In fact she voted in the Republican primary because she’s actually a conservative and evangelical woman. And she didn’t know anything about what she was doing was improper until afterwards.” Said Garcia.
    He is accusing prosecutors and Attorney General Ken Paxton of trying use Ortega to prove there’s a problem where one doesn’t exist.
    ADVERTISING

A news release from the Tarrant County District Attorney says the indictment proves there is voter fraud in Texas. The news release was issued jointly with Paxton.
    A Tarrant County Grand Jury accuses Ortega of casting ballots in the November 6, 2012 election and the May 27 2014 primary election.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/11/10/i...says-attorney/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are so many illegals in this nation voting. I know of so many myself and I know that I am just one of many normal Americans who know of this practice. They all should be jail, our government which lets them do it and them for taking such an illegal action to vote. Believe one thing though, they know what they are doing is illegal. They simply do not care or believe they will not get caught at it.