Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gee, I wouldn't mind living in Ireland. Irish, what don't you like about your country? Seems an OK place to live to me. Maybe you just have another agenda? uuuummm

FYI--
    I was born in the USA

You are right about Ireland's economic boom. However; many of the immigrants that came here in the 90s have set up lives here. Their children are American and Ireland is not the same place that they left.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Well if they set up their lives here it shouldn't be difficult to do it in Ireland. They probably already have family there to help make it an easier transition. This country was initially strange to them so your point is irrelevant in my opinion. I can argue the United States isn't the same country either when I was born. Does that mean I should leave?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ireland has the most lenient immigration laws in the European Union. Immigrants other countries in the union will not accept start in Ireland then spread out to the other countries.
    It was ridiculous on St. Patrick's day for the Irish Foreign Minister to give Bush a pot of shamrocks (clover) and demand amnesty for the Irish illegals. He should have been told to shove his shamrocks so far up his eyes would be green.
    This issue over the Irish is a straw dog anyway. The real issue is the Mexican border. Worrying about the Irish is like picking at lint in a hurricane.

All I can say is that I have a friend who was born in the USA while her parents were vacationing here from Ireland. She grew up in Ireland, came back as a young adult, met a guy from another foreign country, married him and now his family is all here illegally from his country.

They could give a darn about the well-being of our country. It's a place to be used and abused for their own gain, and there is no loyalty and love whatsoever for the United States. In fact I've seen some outright feelings of contempt about our country.

We were VERY good friends at one time, but as I watched all of this unfold at the same time I was becoming aware of what was being done to my country I began to see them very differently from how I had originally viewed them.

I don't think they are aware of exactly what is going through my mind, but we have gone for the longest stretch now in our friendship of not talking, and I have no intention of calling.

To continue the friendship knowing what I know I would feel that I was abandoning my own children in some way. My children respect and love America, and they also respect and like people from other countries. I believe my children deserve the same.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUsCitizen,
    I know how you feel. A couple of years ago, my best friend, an American lady who shared my views regarding illegal immigration, came to me & told me that her son, in the Navy at the time & stationed in San Diego, had met an illegal lady & married her in less than 2 months (they now have 2 sons).
    She told me that she understood and shared my views on illegal immigration but this was her son & as long as this girl made him happy, she was happy.
    A few months later we moved from Calif. and even though we still share emails, the relationship is not the same.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Hey Irish,

America helped save your countrymen when the famine hit. We took you in and saved many.

How dare you come here and tell us to legalize all of these illegal aliens that are wrecking America.

How about we send about 1,000 million of America's illegal alien population over to little ole Ireland so you can have a taste of what it is like.

Most of the Irish came here legally and were eager to assimilate.

THAT IS NOT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AND YOU WOULD HAVE US SACRIFICE THIS NATION AND LEGALIZE ALL THE ILLEGALS BECAUSE OF A FEW THOUSAND IRISH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Tell your nation to butt out of this fight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Irish, Recognize our existing immigration laws for what they are and stay out until you can get here legally, then you will have the respect you are looking for. Otherwise you do not have a point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12