Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Bible study on illegal immigration

Another Bible study on illegal immigration
    Joseph Farah

So well-received was my first Bible study on illegal immigration: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58858 , I decided to write another one.

I can tell you from personal experience, it is rare when you can write about what the Bible says or suggests about a certain topic without attracting some heavy flak. To my astonishment and joy, I did not receive even one critical e-mail about a column that was read by many thousands of people.

Maybe this follow-up will bring out the naysayers.

With my first effort, I purposely approached the issue of illegal immigration with Scriptures I had never before seen applied to this particular debate. Instead of dealing with the people we call illegal aliens, I dealt with the larger picture of what it means to be a nation-state.

Countless Bible studies have been conducted in America in recent years using some familiar citations about “strangersâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The thinking that the open borders uses would excuse someone breaking into your home because they were poor or hungry. These circumstances are a call for compassion, they are not a call for theft or law breaking. Asking for assistance and respecting the law seem to be ignored by illegal aliens, Demanding and taking and stealing are the actions that keep taking place. To use the Bible to support arguments for identity theft and theft of jobs that hurts others and for the taking of what does not belong to you is a far stretch. Especially when there is a legal way to enter and be blessed here in the United States.

We give so much to help people out of unfortunate circumstances in these nations that illegal aliens come from and their demands need to be placed on their governments, the ones that they show loyalty to and carry the flag to support while here in the United States stealing.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suppose you can "cherry pick" any passage such as the one below from the article for example to make a point.

"Leviticus 19:33-34: And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God."

One could select the following a few chapters past Leviticus 19:

Leviticus 25
    44 “However, you may purchase male and female slaves from among the nations around you. 45 You may also purchase the children of temporary residents who live among you, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property"

Does this indicate that it is alright for ILLEGALS to be slaves for the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS and the Chamber of Commerce or any other Elitist Contributors to our Elitist Politicians?