Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another illegal KILLS

Cops hunt suspect in Long Hill man's killing
    Police: Business owner, 23, was beaten to death after scrap yard dispute

BY MARTIN C. BRICKETTO
    GANNETT NEW JERSEY
    Sunday, April 1, 2007

LET'S SEE THE LATINO LEADERS COME TO THE RESCUE THIS TIME!!, WHERE ARE THEY???

Post Comment
    Authorities are searching for a 21-year-old Guatemalan native suspected in the fatal beating of a Long Hill scrap dealer whose body was discovered Friday afternoon in his truck in North Plainfield.

An all-points bulletin has been issued for the arrest of Welder Morente Dubon, a Piscataway resident, and police believe he may have fled the area, according to Union County Prosecutor Theodore J. Romankow.

Romankow said investigators believe Dubon murdered Long Hill resident Joseph Tremarco in Plainfield on Thursday following a dispute at a city scrap business.

Tremarco, 23, operated his own business, Tremarco Auto Scrap, based in the Millington section of Long Hill , and was first reported missing to township police Thursday afternoon, Romankow said.

On Friday, an investigation by officers from Long Hill, Plainfield and the Union County Prosecutor's Office led to a scrap yard at 1652 South 2nd St. in Plainfield where Tremarco had been Thursday morning on business.

At the scrap yard Tremarco is believed to have had an argument with Dubon, an employee, leading to Tremarco being beaten with multiple objects inside the location and dying of blunt force trauma to the head, Romankow said.

Tremarco and his vehicle were subsequently taken from the scrap yard. They were found on Rockview Avenue in North Plainfield on Friday afternoon, according to authorities.

Romankow added a large sum of cash was found inside Tremarco's vehicle, suggesting robbery was not a motive in his death.

The Union County and Somerset County Prosecutor's Offices and police from North Plainfield and Plainfield worked jointly on the investigation Friday and determined Dubon was the murder suspect, Romankow said.

The Plainfield Police Department has signed a murder warrant for Dubon, and the warrant was issued by Superior Court Judge James Heimlich in Elizabeth with bail set at $1 million, according to Romankow.

Dubon is believed to be illegally in the country. Romankow said.

The matter remains under investigation.

Police are asking anyone with information to contact Plainfield Police Det. Thomas Robertson at (90 753-3054 or Union County Prosecutor's Office Det. Jorge Jimenez at (90 527-4623.

Funeral services for Tremarco are set for Wednesday from the Higgins Home for Funerals, 752 Mountain Blvd. in Watchung

According to his obituary, Tremarco was a 2002 graduate of Watchung Hills Regional High School in Warren Township and was planning to get married.

Tremarco had operated his own business for the past four years and was a self-described "scrapaholic."

"That little boy with his mischievous smile, had grown into a strong, fine young man. He was well on his way in life's journey, pursuing happiness and the American Dream," the obituary states.

The family declined comment through a Higgins Funeral Home employee

http://link.toolbot.com/dailyrecord.com/71936
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Another employee repays his employer by beating him to death.

Another reason not to hire illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It never dawned on me until reading this that the scrap metal industry and auto salvage also hire illegal aliens. I've been to the scrap yard and didn't realize the workers didn't speak English. Now I'm mad at the guy that I've bought scrap copper from because he might hire illeglas and I've been contributing.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, you ought to see the auto repair, and autobody industry. It's a complete cluster. Cars and trucks are fixed by these hacks, who send them out in a sorry state, just to cover their cheap rates.