Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another request for federal investigation into Sheriff Arpai

Another request for federal investigation into Sheriff Arpaio

More Phoenix Local News

03:30 PM Mountain Standard Time on Sunday, April 27, 2008

PHOENIX – There is another official request for a federal investigation into Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Phoenix Attorney Michael Manning sent a 10-page complaint to the U.S. Attorney General. Manning says the documents outline a pattern of civil rights abuses against detainees and inmates.

Manning has won lawsuits against the sheriff's office in the past and claims dangerous conditions in its jails have been ignored.

Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon and others have already called for a federal investigation of the sheriff.

www.azfamily.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know, I keep reading articles about the idiots in Maricopa County pushing for federal investigations on a man that is just trying to uphold our laws. That man is one of my heroes by the way. What I am getting at though is, they are the ones that are not enforcing our laws. The same ones that are screaming for an FBI investigation on the best sheriff in America are the ones that should be investigated by the FBI and brought up on charges by the Attorney General of the United States on criminal charges. The mayor and the police chief there should be in prison for how they aid and abet criminal lawbreaking on a massive scale.
    I just wish that my state had law enforcement officials with the integrity that Sheriff Arpaio has. I just wish that my state had one ounce of the guts that that man has. Instead, we are known as the state that has John McCain's shadow as senator. We have local politicians that would rather listen to the chamber of commerce instead of the people of this state.
    We have newspapers that would rather write bullcrap sob stories about the hardships of illegal aliens invaders than about the citizens. Every time the people of this state complain, we get slammed for being bigots and racists. To be politically correct, we must open open our arms and welcome these criminals. We are required to give up our jobs and businesses to them, and we cannot complain about it. For instance, if someone steps forward and brings some unwanted attention to the problem on illegal aliens in this state you will get slammed. Maybe even put in jail. And threatened too of course.
    I advise everybody out here to read the book "1984". It describes exactly how this country is being run today, black is white and white is black. The criminals run everything and everybody is politically correct or you will be imprisoned until you are brainwashed. The lies are the truth and the truth are the lies.