Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any counter-protests happening on March 21st?

Does anyone know of any anti-illegal immigration protests planned for March 21st? I'm afraid that if we sit back and do nothing, come next Saturday when D.C. is flooded with pro-amnesty folks, it'll make us look like we're giving up. Anything planned? Anything we can do?

Man I just wish we could line up every single unemployed war veteran outside the White House. That'd make for some awesome photos for the press!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I think the April 15th Tea Party / anti-tax / anti-illegal immigration demonstrations are about it, as far as I know.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tea Party Against Amnesty and Illegal Immigration April 15 (ROUND 2)
    Tea Party Against AMNESTY For Illegal Aliens April 15, 2010! ...
    SHOW YOUR OPPOSITION TO THE ILLEGAL ALIEN AMNESTY MARCHES on March 21 ...

www.againstamnesty.com/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HippieChick, please support our counter measures to take place on April 15.

Also, I think Ive mentioned this to you before but it would be great if you signed up for our email alerts using the box on the left so you would know what is happening please.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Best thing to do is get good pictures of their march and post them since the press won't do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Best thing to do is get good pictures of their march and post them since the press won't do it.
    I think that's a good idea. We should also send those pics to VFW sites, etc......
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Re: Any counter-protests happening on March 21st?

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick

Does anyone know of any anti-illegal immigration protests planned for March 21st? I'm afraid that if we sit back and do nothing, come next Saturday when D.C. is flooded with pro-amnesty folks, it'll make us look like we're giving up. Anything planned? Anything we can do?

Man I just wish we could line up every single unemployed war veteran outside the White House. That'd make for some awesome photos for the press!

Look like that to whom..........illegal aliens and their advocates? Who cares what they think?

Americans know better. And this little temper tantrum of theirs will, most likely, bring out even more angry Americans on April 15th than have ever been seen before at the Tea Party events.

Let em march themselves right into the ground.....they're shooting themselves in their collective backsides, that's all.

This protest of theirs could wake up a lot of people like their protest of the past did.

We should be ready to organize those folks when they start looking for an outlet.

Somehow. ???

Yes!! NumbersUSA is planning something.. NumbersUSA will have a call in and visits to US Congressional offices, during that same time. I have checked their website to see if there is still a way to sign up. You might try to contact them or their people in your area to see if you can still participate. They have been sending out instructional emails to those who signed up.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron

Yes!! NumbersUSA is planning something.. NumbersUSA will have a call in and visits to US Congressional offices, during that same time. I have checked their website to see if there is still a way to sign up. You might try to contact them or their people in your area to see if you can still participate. They have been sending out instructional emails to those who signed up.
    True, we plan to send out an email tomorrow reinforcing NumbersUSA's efforts.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast