Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

pro-NAU Judge Strikes Again!!

This judge is obviously a 'New World Order' plant and helping to get North American Union through as quickly as possible, and these illegals are a big part of that plot. That is why he is saying they have rights under our constitution, as though there actually is no longer a border with Mexico. WAKE UP AMERICA! We are about to lose it all!

WE NEED MILLIONS TO APPLY FOR PASSPORTS NOW. DON'T WAIT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN! WE must have the discipline to BOYCOTT in the meantime!

Boycott as much chinese stuff as you can! It’s hard, but every little bit helps our cause! Go to local farmers markets, boycott Wal-Mart, BOYCOTT AND DON’T BUY STOCKS FOR following companies that are ‘Corporate Partners’ with LA RAZA:

Washington Mutual
    Chrysler (also building factory in Jasper TX to sell Commie Chinese vehicles under Chrysler as Chery)
    AT&T
    Wells Fargo
    Enterprise Rent-a-Car
    MGM Mirage
    General Mills
    Coors
    Comcast Corp.
    Johnson & Johnson
    Miller Brewing
    Verizon
    Xerox
    Lowe’s
    Home Depot
    Kraft Foods
    McDonalds
    Hallmark Cards
    Citicorp.
    7 Eleven
    American Airlines
    Chevron
    Sears
    JC Penney
    Ford & GM
    Allstate Ins.
    Coca-Cola
    State Farm Ins.
    UPS
    Bank of America
    Motorola laid off thousands of Americans in anticipation of H-1B visas increase as did Dell
    Microsoft is moving to Vancouver Canada because they didn’t get unlimited H-1B visas from US - BUY APPLE!!
    More:
    American Express Company, AstraZeneca, Bridgestone Firestone Trust Fund, Cardinal Health, Caterpillar Foundation, Catholic Healthcare West, Chevron Corporation, ConAgra Foods, Inc., Cox Communications, Darden Restaurants Foundation, Eastman Kodak Company, Hallmark Cards, Inc.,
    Harrah’s Entertainment, Hess Foundation, Inc., The McGraw-Hill Companies, Mercedes Benz, Merck/Schering-Plough, MetLife Foundation, Morgan Stanley, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Prudential Financial, Qwest Communications, Rockwell Automation, Schering-Plough, Schneider National, Sodhexo, Time Warner Inc., Waste Management, Inc., Wilmer Cutler Pickering, LLP

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I hope Hazelton appeals this to the U.S. Supreme Court!
    Yes, as I recall, Mayor Barletta thought it may have to go that far.
    His town may need our help more than ever.
    Hazelton and Mayor Barletta can count on me!!! I admire that man so much and he is in my prayers!

The 200 page pdf file on the decision can be read here:

http://www.wbcitizensvoice.com/pdfs/haz ... cision.pdf

(Found it on Malkin's site):

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/07/26/cl ... ation-law/

anyone know how to reach this judge by email?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123