Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Apparent Illegal with DUI Kills Child in Crash

Boone Co., WV

It appears the 22-year-old man involved in a DUI with death crash in Boone County is an illegal immigrant.

Boone County Sheriff Rodney Miller says Christian Javier Sanchez Rubio of Whitesville couldn't speak English and couldn't produce identification when deputies questioned him early Thursday morning following the deadly crash on Route 3.

Sheriff Miller says Rubio had a resident alien card, but through a translator later admitted the identification was not accurate. Miller says the department is working with immigration authorities on the case. Miller says it appears Rubio was working at mining operations in the area.

Miller says Rubio's status doesn't change much about their criminal case. He says Rubio was drunk when he drove his vehicle across the centerline and slammed into a vehicle being driven by Terry Evans of Clear Fork. Evans' four-year-old son Tyler was killed while a two-year-old son was injured.

Sheriff Miller says the family was driving home to Raleigh County when Rubio came into their path.

Rubio remains a patient at Charleston Area Medical Center. He'll be arrested as soon as he's released.http://www.wvmetronews.com/index_forsub ... ryid=16358

This is just too horrible! I hope they throw throw the book at him!

My prayers are with this poor mother!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just another reason to enforce exisiting immigration laws

Another innocent victim of cheap labor and our govements utter failure to enforce immigration law. My heart goes out to the Evans family.

Miller says it appears Rubio was working at mining operations in the area.
    Despite the fact that the average American coal miner currently makes between $47,000.00 and $60,0000 anually (not including OT) and receives excellent benefits, this is going to be the next industry to systematically replace it's workforce with cheap, illegal alien labor. It is only a matter of time before coal mining is included to the list of "jobs Americans won't do".

Note: I googled the words "the average coal miner earns" to come up with the above stated earnings ($47,000 was the lowest figure and $60,000 was the highest figure)

Re: Apparent Illegal with DUI Kills Child in Crash

Quote Originally Posted by veri
    Miller says Rubio's status doesn't change much about their criminal case. He says Rubio was drunk when he drove his vehicle across the centerline and slammed into a vehicle being driven by Terry Evans of Clear Fork. Evans' four-year-old son Tyler was killed while a two-year-old son was injured.
    This makes me sick... literally i feel like I am going to throw up. So so sad.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!