Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ARISTOTLE: TOLERANCE AND APATHY ARE THE LAST VIRTUES OF A DY

ARISTOTLE: TOLERANCE AND APATHY ARE THE LAST VIRTUES OF A DYING SOCIETY

By Frosty Wooldridge
    August 18, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

Over 20 million Americans listened to my George Noory interview on August 11, 2008 at www.coasttocoastam.com. Over 1,500 emails arrived into my computer from that exchange. Many showed anger, others sounded frustrated, some expressed pain, many showed exasperation and a few showed great introspection!

“Continued open border policies along with violation of the rule of law will destroy all of America and all republics around the world. How do we object to this takeover? To whom do we cry out? Why isn't each state's sheriff or Attorney General calling forth the militia of the several states to close our borders, deport all illegals, stop the drug trade and coyotes bringing in more vermin? To whom do we go to protect us? My guess is keep your best friend ready, oiled and loaded. Thanks.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't say that I appreciate this article by Frosty Wooldridge.

Yes we have a real problem in this country with our politicians and with Illegal Immigration...That is a Fact. However, what is the point of all the fear in this article, the gloom and doom and "we are already finished as a country"? It sure does not motivate one to try to change how we do things in our country, in fact it makes one feel hopeless.
    That is not the way I choose to believe. We have a choice..To do the best we can to turn things around and make this a decent country again. Get rid of the traitors in our Govt. and continue to Demand that we Enforce our Immigration Laws. What ever it takes to take our country back.
    Articles like this only discourage people and make it easy for them to give up!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

It is , in a sense,"hopeless". The people don't take matters into their own hands not because they don't have the stomach for it but because the government is on the side of the illegals and will come down hard on anyone who takes matters into their own hands. Really hard. They have plans for those detention centers they've prepared for just such a thing.