Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ariz sheriff says he's gay after misconduct claims

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Paul Babeu private immigrant sex slave operation revealed by former boyfriend, and Ma

Paul Babeu private immigrant sex slave operation revealed by former boyfriend, and Matt Heinz involvement

by DA Morales on Feb. 18, 2012

The Phoenix New Times has a huge story on Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu’s former gay lover, who was Mexican and:
    Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu — who became the face of Arizona border security nationally after he started stridently opposing illegal immigration — threatened his Mexican ex-lover with deportation when the man refused to promise never to disclose their years-long relationship, the former boyfriend and his lawyer tell New Times.
    via Phoenix Paul Babeu’s Mexican Ex-Lover Says Sheriff’s Attorney Threatened Him With Deportation – Phoenix New Times.
    What this story reveals is disturbing for many reasons.
    First of all, though every person I ever talked to about this already knew Babeu was gay, and there is nothing wrong with that, I wondered how the right-wing could suddenly turn off their own criticism of homosexuality just this once (still hating other members of the GLBT community) when it came to the Republican front-runner for the new CD4.
    Then we remember that the newly elected Sheriff shot into the national headlines after he went on a white supremacist radio show. Some people were appalled by this; yet for others this is what they needed, a new Fox News right-wing star to replace the aging Arpaio.
    Complete with Mexican-hating and skin-head.
    Except for when Paul Babeu doesn’t hate Mexicans, but loves them all night long. But even in gay-love, Babeu’s evilness comes out when he uses his position of power to threaten his undocumented Mexican lover with deportation.
    Two quick things are wrong with this. One is that Babeu knew the immigration status of Jose (read the New Times article to learn more about Jose, the pics and the text messages) and as the top law man in Pinal County, the new toughest sheriff in America did not report Jose to ICE. I would actually applaud for Babeu for this but he was not doing this out of kindness for immigrants, but in exchange for a sex slave.
    Mitt Romney and Paul Babeu. Photo: Gage Skidmore

And this is the second thing (among many other things) that is wrong. Paul Babeu had his own private immigrant sex slave operation going on, and he’s supposed to be the Sheriff.
    So why is Paul Babeu the front-runner for CD4, and why is he the new darling of the right-wing and Fox News? Jon Justice loves him too even as he hates Pima’s Dupnik.
    What this reveals to me is that in Arizona, the hatred for Chicanos and Mexicans is so great that right-wing haters are willing to overlook all other things as long as you hate brown people as much as they do.
    This brings me to my further disappointment with the Democrats (some of them).
    It has also been rumored for a long time that Matt Heinz may have been involved with Paul Babeu. This story seems to verify that, and even worse is the tit-for-tat involved more anti-Mexican policies:
    Openly gay Tucson state Representative Matt Heinz was one of two Democratic lawmakers who broke ranks with the party in March 2011 and voted to give Babeu $5 million to combat border violence. Other lawmakers opposed the measure, in part, because Babeu’s county is at least 70 miles from the U.S.-Mexico border. The measure finally was pared down to $1.7 million and passed by the Legislature.
    About a week after Heinz’s nod to Babeu, the sheriff spent the night at Heinz’s home, text messages that Jose shared with New Times show.
    “I’m at Mat Heinz and his boyfriend for dinner & ice cream . . . we are going out to bar and . . . to their house. [Am] staying over,” Babeu texted to Jose at 1:04 a.m. last April 2.
    Heinz didn’t immediately return a phone call seeking confirmation of the sleepover.
    On October 23, Babeu announced that he was considering a run to represent Arizona’s newly formed 4th Congressional District, which includes parts of La Paz, Yavapai, Mohave, and Pinal counties. (Heinz announced recently that he’s also running for Congress — to fill Gabrielle Giffords’ vacated seat.)
    via Phoenix Paul Babeu’s Mexican Ex-Lover Says Sheriff’s Attorney Threatened Him With Deportation – Phoenix New Times.
    Just to reiterate, I see nothing wrong with same-sex relations, but I see something VERY wrong with a Democrat selling-out Latinos with the “new Arpaio,” one of the most vile racists in this state!
    I guess their plan was to go to DC together representing the new CD2 and CD4?
    While I applaud Heinz for speaking up at the TUSD meeting, after these revelations there is no way in hell I will ever vote for Matt Heinz. Would it be okay to have dinner, ice cream, and a sleepover with Sheriff Arpaio?
    No Democrat should be sharing Babeu’s ICE cream.
    Heinz words at TUSD were just words, whereas his vote as a lawmaker gave Babeu $5 million to go after Mexicans, and his county doesn’t even share a border with Mexico!
    So will the Republicans continue their gay-bashing and keep up their support of Babeu because of the Mexican-bashing? As the top law man in Pinal county, what part of “illegal is illegal” does Babeu not understand?
    That’s what happens when you screw over Mexicans. A lesson to all that do so. Justice always wins in the end.
    And no matter what Babeu does in his non-border district with all the money Matt Heinz gave him, the future of Arizona is a browner one. You can secure the borders all you want, but we are having more kids and as the recent Census shows, more babies (hence the next generation) are non-White, and it’s not just Arizona.
    Twelve states and the District of Columbia now have white populations below 50% among children under age 5 — Hawaii, California, New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Maryland, Georgia, New Jersey, New York and Mississippi. That’s up from six states and the District of Columbia in 2000.
    via USA Today.
    I suggest you learn to love us rather than hate and fear us. And hopefully that love is real love; sex slavery does not count.

Paul Babeu private immigrant sex slave operation revealed by former boyfriend, and Matt Heinz involvement - Three Sonorans
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dogpile View Post
    That is idiotic. Homosexual indoctrination in order to be considered "normal", in the form of pseudo-"marriage" should always be opposed. Your "generation" is "cool" with it, because you were indoctrinated from an early age, in schools and via mass media. But your comfort with it does not make it the right thing to do. Your generation has also been indoctrinated in the fraud called "man-made global warming". Once again, your comfort with a fraud will not make those who see clearly accept it.
    Oh I was indoctrinated alright. I was indoctrinated to respect your fellow human being. Is that a fraud? Nope. As humans, we all share the same basic wants, such as companionship. Why should I deny that to anyone. If a man wants to marry another consenting male adult, they're not hurting anyone else in doing so so what's wrong with that?

Do you believe in God? If so, you along with the majority of Americans have been indoctrinated to believe in something. Everyone is indoctrinated at some point in their early age.

So now being gay is a scandal is what this article is saying? Sure, I don't think gay is natural so I'm not gay. But I also believe that each person should be able to choose their own choices as long as they don't hurt others. Hence why I seem to actually have quiet a number of gay friends.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Sorry, I do not support the gay agenda, therefore I cannot support the election of someone into the U.S. Congress that will push such an agenda. This is very unfortunate because immigration is my top issue but the agenda being pushed by homosexuals is definitely in my top five. I cannot, in good conscience, support another potential mouthpiece for the gay agenda in congress, especially when that person probably supports marriage between two people of the same sex. Sorry, right or wrong, that's just how I feel.
    Now you missed my point..Nothing to be "Sorry" for...
    I don't support the agenda of open gayness and indoctrination of school children..As far as someone being gay? It is what it is..
    The New times and this lib-turd writer are my point..
    A useless rag of hypocrites.. If it was a pro illegal alien demorap sheriff...
    The New Times would be licking their feet and praising there courage..I think most of us have homosexuals in our lives that aren't all "I'M GAY!!!!! LOOK AT MEEEEEE!!!" I do..So what?

The scandal isn't that he's gay.
    The scandal is that he had an illegal alien lover AND
    he may have threatened to have the ex deported.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    The scandal isn't that he's gay.
    The scandal is that he had an illegal alien lover AND
    he may have threatened to have the ex deported.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

CORRECT.

And it IS DEFINITELY a scandal in that respect. He was humping a (male) illegal alien Mexican, knew he was an illegal alien, hid it, and then on the surface posed as a warrior against illegal immigration.

On top of all that, this occurred while he was an active sheriff, and he used his office to conceal all of the above while blackmailing the illegal alien Mexican with deportation if he squealed.
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 02-19-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu denies threatening to deport lover

The Pinal County lawman, a Republican candidate for Congress, also resigns from a volunteer post with the Mitt Romney campaign and comes out as gay.

February 18, 2012, 5:07 p.m.

An Arizona sheriff running for Congress as a Republican denied accusations Saturday that he had threatened to deport an alleged ex-lover, a Mexican national. In the process, he also resigned from a volunteer position with Mitt Romney's Arizona campaign and came out as gay.

After a report published Thursday by the weekly Phoenix New Times, Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu acknowledged that he had a "personal relationship" with a man identified only as Jose.

Jose accused the sheriff of threatening to deport him after he refused to sign an agreement stipulating that he would not disclose details of their romantic involvement, the newspaper reported.

At a news conference Saturday, Babeu called the allegations "absolutely, completely false, except for the issues that refer to me as being gay. Because that's the truth. I am gay."

Babeu, considered an emerging star in the Republican Party, is known for his hard-line stance against illegal immigration, and told reporters he did not break any laws, instead casting the allegations as attempts to derail his congressional campaign.

He said he had called the Romney campaign to resign from his volunteer position as co-chairman of the Arizona Romney for President campaign. "We support his decision," Romney spokesman Ryan Williams said in a statement.

Babeu, 43, had been stumping for Romney in recent months, appearing recently at an event with former Vice President Dan Quayle.

During the almost 45-minute news conference, the sheriff defended his record as head of the law enforcement agency, and confirmed the authenticity of photos of himself circulating in the Phoenix New Times and elsewhere, including one of him posing in a bathroom wearing only undershorts.

"This isn't a case of … Rep. Weiner," Babeu said, invoking disgraced New York Congressman Anthony Weiner, a Democrat, who resigned after sending photos of himself to women online.

The Phoenix New Times published photographs on its website that it said came from the sheriff's online profile on a gay dating site where men tend to solicit sex.

A message left with a Pinal County sheriff's spokesman seeking comment was not immediately returned Saturday.

In text messages published by the weekly, Babeu allegedly told Jose: "You can never have business after this and you will harm me and many others in the process … including yourself & your family."

Pinal County, with a population of about 400,000, is a largely rural county just south of Phoenix and north of Tucson.

Babeu vowed to continue his campaign for Arizona's rural western 4th Congressional District seat; he is running against fellow Republican Paul Gosar.

ricardo.lopez2@latimes.com

Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu denies threatening to deport alleged ex-lover - latimes.com
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

REALITY CHECK: Babeu's impeccable integrity has been compromised.

ACID TEST: Replace Babeu with Arpaio and what would happen?

ANSWER: They would crucify Arpaio

It's not just that he's a homo or the threat of deporting the boyfriend - it's also the way he went about trying to find mates for illicit sex. That really degrades his "morality" in my opinion. The main issue I have with gays is they way take pics of themselves, their privates, etc. It's all about sex for a lot of them and it appears that Babeu is no different. Its none of my business what a man does with his free time, however to stand as bastion for stopping cartels and illegals and then have this secret life - just seems like a huge lie. What else is he hiding?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu denies threatening to deport lover

The ex may be lying because if he's a victim he gets a greencard.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast