Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." His words, not mine.
    Does this mean he won't betray America until after the November Mid-Term elections ?

this sounds like the most dysfunctional family in America, aunt Zooty came here illegally shoot she should be getting a check, food stamps and have a nice pay under the table job. Talk about ungrateful, must be a family trait. I remember when they brought this up during his presidential camp. "Everyone must be documented" he just failed to mention he was going to do all this from this side of the fence.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"It's a great country," she said. "It's nice to live here. You can do whatever you want when you live here."
    Well not all of us can do whatever we want, but you on the other hand have had no problems thus far.

Onyango said her relationship with her nephew is close, but that she has not been invited to D.C.

"I don't have any business in Washington D.C., in White House. Jesus, don't I have other things to do?"
    Well we know you have never worked so we can cross that off your to do list. Other than collecting your welfare check each month, courtesy of the American tax payer, I can see nothing else that you have to do!

Bloodsucking parasite is right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    We have thousands of homeless Veterans living under freeway overpasses and this piece of garbage,who was ordered out of the country by a judge,is now stealing seven hundred dollars a month from the taxpayers.And will be for the remainder of her life.Do ever wonder how many more(Sierra Hotel India Tango) birds are running this same scam and have not been caught.
    I wonder everyday use2busmc!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123