Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bradley County TN ILLEGAL ALIENS $18,000.00 CASH

Hi! This is my first post. William would call me a Watcher. I admit that I have been reading all of your posts and have learned so much from all of you. I had no idea these groups existed till a few months ago. I must admit I had no idea of this problem of Illegal Immigration. Before you pass out, I had been noticing some things in my city, but it sometimes takes putting one plus one and so forth. I watched the Senate Immigration Hearings in May and the fire was lit. I became a very fast read, started calling, speaking to officials, candidates running for office, passing out information, calling national and local talk radio, and doing anything I could to educate. I attended an Immigration Hearing. I post regularly on a local website and I am pushing local law enforcement about the 287 (g). It has been mentioned that we may have members of our city council renting to and/or hiring illegal aliens.

I spoke with Mayor Barletta's office today to say "Thank You" for taking a stand with their "Illegal Immigration Relief Act," and the Landlord/Tenant ordinance and English Official Language Ordinance. I then called a senatorial candidate to voice concerns over illegal immigration positions. I have called the state Chamber of Commerce to say "You are ruining our neighborhoods," with people living 8-15 plus in a residence all around us due to the desire for cheap labor. While these individuals may leave in gated communties with fences, the average hard working American does not like the invasion of their communties.

I have been told you should no longer have mail sent to your home. Get a P. O. Box so your mail will not be taken, your identity will not be stolen and illegals will not have your utility bills for proof of residency.

My computer skills are beginner/intermediate and so I may not do things the proper way or know where things go. I am still finding areas on this site and others I have not read. I will probably continue to be a "Watcher," but will turn the watching into action as best as I can. Thank you again for your service in this way to our country. God Bless You All!

I have this story to post:

$18,000 in suspected drug money confiscated following traffic stop

By GREG KAYLOR Banner Staff Writer

Published September 14, 2006

Two people were taken into custody Wednesday evening and transported to Chattanooga where they were handed over to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agents. The arrests followed a traffic stop on Interstate 75 that resulted in officials finding a significant amount of suspected drug money.

Bradley County Sheriff’s Office Drug Enforcement Unit agents were performing regular patrol duties on I-75 southbound when they spotted a 1998 Chevrolet Suburban speeding.

According to detectives, as the vehicle attempted to slow, they noticed a brake light was not working as well.

Deputy Shane along with Deputy Eduardo Choate initiated a traffic stop at mile-marker 24 and came in contact with the Hispanic male driver and his passenger.

The deputies received consent to search the vehicle.

“We located a large sum of cash in the console of the vehicle,” said Choate.

During the initial phase of the investigation, McKee and Choate were able to determine one of the men had just got out of jail Tuesday regarding violation of probation charges for possession of cocaine and marijuana.

Further investigation revealed the men were members of the BPL88 gang.

“BPL88 stands for ‘Barrio Pobre Loco;’ ‘88’ indicated the year the gang was established,” said Choate.

Sheriff Tim Gobble, Detective Captain Steve Lawson and DEU Detective Lt. John Stone were on scene as Southeast Tennessee Methamphetamine Task Force arrived to scan the truck and alleged drug money for narcotics residue.

After an initial count of the cash, officials determined the men were carrying $18,090. They were reportedly traveling from Ohio to Atlanta.
    To read full story and yes, they are Illegal:
    http://www.clevelandbanner.com/NF/omf/d ... _beta.html

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Ga. Peach......glad to see you here. I'm in Nashville and glad to see some people from the neighborhood.

GP:

I 2nd the welcome as well!

...hope you can stick around and help us.

Enjoy.

-PhE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another welcome from NC! Thanks for the post.

I'd like to welcome you too GeorgiaP.

I've been concerned about illegal immigration for years but I too got fired up watching the Senate debate and pass their insulting immigration bill and that is when I found this site.

Keep up the good work and again welcome aboard.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey GeorgiaPeach!

Welcome and thanks for spread the word in your neck of the woods.

Welcome GeorgiaPeach! Glad to see we are growing in numbers!!