Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Brat: Exec Amnesty Means ‘The Nature Of Our Government Is In Question’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brat: Exec Amnesty Means ‘The Nature Of Our Government Is In Question’

Video at source link.
    ~~~

by Ian Hanchett
    3 Feb 2015

Representative Dave Brat (R-VA) said that the funding battle over the president’s executive action on immigration meant “the nature of our government is in question” on Tuesday’s “Laura Ingraham Show.”

“This [the immigration executive action] is about a Constitutional stand…if we don’t make a stand here, where will it end? And so the nature of our government is in question, and so that’s why we’re doing what we’re doing, and Boehner has said he’s going to fight it tooth and nail and so we’re going to hold him to that” he stated.

Brat added that he was in the meeting where Speaker Boehner reportedly called out Senators Sessions and Cruz on immigration, and that he believed “the headline, I think, is wrong, I hope our guys in the Senate are fighting…if he’s challenging Cruz and Sessions, I know where they’re going to come out so I like the bet.”

Later, he stated “I hope people at home, people that are listening, are lighting up the phones to their Senators…that’s what works up here.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...s-in-question/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank God for Dave Brat! Now we just need 100 more like him in Congress and America could start to recover.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Thank God for Dave Brat! Now we just need 100 more like him in Congress and America could start to recover.

W
    Hey, I'd also like to order up 100 Sessions to go with those Brat's! Hmm, while we're at it, think I'll take a couple dozen Vitter's too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn