Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What bothers me about this one is they should have had both husband and wife visas expiring at the same time. Even if they only extended hers to the his expirary date. Let's face it if she were an illegal she would never be deported and denied entry for 10 years. After all Elvira is still here in the church.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    Too bad she isn't Mexican, otherwise they would have let her stay
    Exactly. look up 1965 immigration act

MW
    Come on folks. I can't believe this lady is actually getting some sympathy here. She, and her husband, knew her visa had expired. Heck, they purposely married just three days before it was to expire. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Don't we all believe the lack of enforcement of our immigration laws is unjust? Isn't that one of the reasons wer're in this fight. For us to say it is okay for this lady to stay, yet all Hispanic illegals have to go is hypocritical. Furthermore, thinking like that could aid our enemies in their argument that we are racist. We don't want to be accused of thinking exactly as the politicians we're lambasting are, do we? Illegal is illegal, and if you broke the law - you gotta go! No excuses, and no exceptions. Sorry, but that's how I feel about it.

You walk across the border or you overstay your visa - both are against the law. It doesn't matter if your Hispanic, English, German, Korean, etc., etc.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't realize that they got married 3 days before the visa expired. As for sympathy I can honestly tell you that British and Canadian people are the ones who only get work visas and often can't get a greencard. This angers me as if they can be granted visas for specialized jobs they should be allowed to get residency. They are educated speak English and fuel the American economy. Mexicans who are also under NAFTA should be treated the same as Canadians but they get the rules broken for them. I recently heard of a registered nurse from Canada who sued the U.S. government for not allowing her to get her greencard but yet there is a shortage of RNs and they kept renewing her visa. She won her case.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They also deported a Russian woman recently. She overstayed her visa by 3 days. It seems that they always get the Europeans but yet South and Central Americans are seldom nailed for it. There are hundreds of them in South Florida. This discrimination needs to stop.

MW
    swatchick wrote:

It seems that they always get the Europeans but yet South and Central Americans are seldom nailed for it. There are hundreds of them in South Florida. This discrimination needs to stop.
    I agree with you, swatchick. I just hope you understand the point I was attempting to make. All illegals need to be treated equally, which means deportation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with your point. It is just sad to see the injustice. Selective immigration enforcement has to go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12