Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Allows Drug Dealers To Walk & Border Agents To Pri

http://www.americandaily.com/article/16923

Bush Allows Drug Dealers To Walk and Sends Border Agents To Prison
    By Dave Gibson (12/23/06)

In less than a month, U.S. Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean are scheduled to begin their 11 year and 12 year prison sentences respectively. Their crime?...Chasing and shooting a Mexican drug dealer! Several Congressmen have petitioned President Bush to issue a pardon for these agents. Bush refused, but did pardon more drug dealers.

Earlier this week, Bush granted the traditional end-of-year pardons. Of course, he failed to grant one for Agents Ramos and Compean while seeing fit to grant pardons for several convicted drug dealers and commuting the sentence of another.

In February 2005, U.S. Border Patrol Agents Ramos and Compean spotted a van headed across the border into the United States. The agents gave chase and wound up in a scuffle with the driver. One agent reported seeing a gun in the driver's hand and fired at him as he fled back into Mexico. The drug dealer the agents chased and shot in the buttocks is named Osbaldo Aldrete-Davilla. Despite his wound, he managed to flee across the Rio Grande and jumped into an awaiting vehicle. The van he drove across the border was carrying 80 pounds of marijuana and 20 pounds of cocaine.

In December 2005, Aldrete-Davilla was caught by Border Patrol Agents as he was once again attempting to smuggle drugs into this country. This time a half-ton of marijuana was found in his vehicle. Incredibly, federal prosecutors granted the Mexican drug smuggler immunity in both cases in exchange for his testimony against Agents Ramos and Compean for the earlier shooting.

The government charged the agents with assault with a deadly weapon, a civil rights violation, and various firearms charges. Last March, they were convicted even though the government's star witness Aldrete-Davilla failed to show up to testify (the drug smuggler's whereabouts are currently unknown).

Federal prosecutors contend that the agents had no right to pursue the fleeing smuggler. At the beginning of the sentencing hearing, U.S. attorney Walter Boyaki even went so far as to implore the judge to be tough enough on the agents so that there was not "the possibility that we put a bull's-eye on every illegal alien and say 'Go get 'em.'"

Less than two weeks ago, 51 U.S. Congressmen penned a letter to President Bush requesting that he pardon Agents Ramos and Compean. Bush's press secretary Tony Snow called the request "nonsensical."

We all know that President Bush will never lift a finger to stop the invasion of illegal aliens into this country. He actually encourages them to come here. We also know that he wants the cheap labor and potential votes they can provide. It is a given that he is worthless in regards to protecting U.S. sovereignty. However, sitting by and watching two veteran Border Patrol Agents go to prison for doing their job while granting pardons to drug dealers is a new low, even for Bush.

Here are the drug dealers who Bush pardoned this week:

-Marie Georgette Ginette Briere of Gatineau, Quebec, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.
    -George Thomas Harley of Albuquerque, N.M, aiding and abetting the distribution of cocaine.
    -Eric William Olson of Ojai, CA, possession with intent to distribute hashish.
    -Phillip Anthony Emmert of Washington, IA, conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine (commutation of sentence).

A few years ago, President Bush granted a pardon to Wendy St. Charles who was convicted in the 1980's of distribution of cocaine. Ms. Charles is an attorney for Denver based MDC Holdings. MDC Chairman Larry Mizel donates heavily to the Republican Party.

It is more than troubling that we currently have a man in the White House who helps put drug dealers back on our streets, while directing Justice Department officials to prosecute law enforcement officers for pursuing drug dealers. It has become evident that Bush truly wants to destroy this nation and expose every U.S. citizen to the dangers posed by a Third World existence.

On January 17, 2007, U.S. Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean will kiss their wives and children goodbye and begin serving their sentences in a federal prison. Drugs will continue to flow across our unprotected border. Our neighborhoods will continue to become more violent as Mexican drug gangs set up shop. Our children will continue to fall victim to drug addiction, and more American citizens will lose their lives to violent Mexican criminals.

Can we survive two more years of the Bush administration?

I believe Mr. Bush's drug of choice "was" cocaine...hummmm how ironic
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Can we survive 2 more yrs of Bush as our President? I think not!

This information has to go all over the internet about bush's pardon of the drug dealers and the refusal of a pardon to the border guards, I am going to send this report to every person in my email addresses, then post it on every other board I can think of, remember the movie, "Pass It On", that is what we must do with this article! Also to as many news stations I can think of or find on the internet. I have a terrible feeling if these 2 men go to prison, they may not make it out alive. I think we should also try to contact the judge, who is presiding over the case, I will have to go back and check unless someone here knows her name and address, and beg her to allow them to remain free on bail while they are apealing their case, as other men have been allowed to do in the past.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Can we survive 2 more yrs of Bush as our President? I think not!

This information has to go all over the internet about bush's pardon of the drug dealers and the refusal of a pardon to the border guards, I am going to send this report to every person in my email addresses, then post it on every other board I can think of, remember the movie, "Pass It On", that is what we must do with this article! Also to as many news stations I can think of or find on the internet. I have a terrible feeling if these 2 men go to prison, they may not make it out alive. I think we should also try to contact the judge, who is presiding over the case, I will have to go back and check unless someone here knows her name and address, and beg her to allow them to remain free on bail while they are apealing their case, as other men have been allowed to do in the past.
    oh should i mention that she was appointed to that bench by
    the jacka$$ who resides at 1600 PA avenue.. ya really think hes going to go against her????

Her name is Katherine Cordone.
    address to write can be found at www.agentramos.blogspot.com

also on this sight are lots of videos and some radio interviews with ramos and his father in law, TJ Bonner, and andy ramirez

the best two videos to see are about 3/4 the way down the page. Look for the "john and ken show" and you will see two videos to watch from a show in ontario california back in september sometime. the first video relly isnt too bad, the second one and towards the end is what will piss ya off.

Andy ramirez was talking and said "its funny one day the vote was 9-3 to acquit, and the next day it was 12-0 guilty."
    one juror said "next week is spring break and im not going to be here"
    the oreman came back in after a meeting with the hudge and said " we are not going out of here without a verdict"

THREE JURORS have come forward with affadavits saying these things and complaining harassment and the JUDGE WILL NOT HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY. she says its IRRELEVANT to the case

I think he just doesn't want the skeletons coming out of the Bush family closet. I don't know how true it is but one of the Bush men used to run drugs in a go fast boat. This came out during the investigation of the execution style murder of cigarette boat maker Don Arranow in 1985. In fact it was mentioned in a book about Arranow. I have also heard people mention it down here. I will try to get some more information and quotes on this if I can find any.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all know that President Bush will never lift a finger to stop the invasion of illegal aliens into this country. He actually encourages them to come here. We also know that he wants the cheap labor and potential votes they can provide. It is a given that he is worthless in regards to protecting U.S. sovereignty. However, sitting by and watching two veteran Border Patrol Agents go to prison for doing their job while granting pardons to drug dealers is a new low, even for Bush.
    I just felt like highlighting this part. This outright defiance Bush seems to have for these border patrol agents is despicable, I'm beyond words to express how I feel. Never have I felt such contempt for a president. Yes, this is indeed a new low even for Bush. He's his rock bottom.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn