Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush calls for immigration reform

What can one say when the President himself looks the other way when it comes to illegals? Is it then inhumane what law enforcement does to Citizens too?, is it also inhumane what these illegals did by stealing American's IDs?
    Hurry up 2008 and hope at least Tom Tancredo runs for President.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi/20061220 ... -1331r.htm

Dec. 20, 2006 at 11:08AM

U.S. President George Bush called for comprehensive immigration legislation to help secure U.S. borders.
    Bush, at a White House news conference Wednesday, said no matter what measures are taken to secure the country, they will be meaningless unless there is control of the flow of illegal immigrants into the United States.
    Bush said the current system leads to inhumane treatment of people who sneak into the country to do jobs not done by legal residents.
    "I want a comprehensive immigration plan on my desk this year," Bush said. "It's important for us."
    Bush cited the recent roundup of illegals at meat packing plants in which a large percentage of those arrested had forged documents. He said a guest worker program would eliminate the problem.

"I want a comprehensive immigration plan on my desk this year," Bush said. "It's important for us."
    Who is he referring to when he says "us"? He certainly isn't referring to Americans and legal citizens.

In other words, "I WANT AN AMNESTY PROPOSAL ON MY DESK THIS YEAR."
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Who is he referring to when he says "us"? He certainly isn't referring to Americans and legal citizens.

In other words, "I WANT AN AMNESTY PROPOSAL ON MY DESK THIS YEAR."

DAMNIT ya stold my line. i was about to write and ask that same damn thing.. WHO IS US??? its sure not me. its sure not the 75 percent of Americans who say no way in hell do we want illegals getting citizenship

202-456-1111
    Blast the phone lines

I want? I want? Should we put a pass afire in his mouth and give him a baby rattle. He sounds like he's throwing a tantrum like a 5 yr old. I want this, I want that. We don't give a hoot what you want Jorge Bush. It's not what you want that matters. It's what we want. When you mean us, you don't mean us Americans, you mean us as in your coporate masters over at the CFR and the WTO. The time for you getting your way every time is at end. We want our borders secured, our laws enforced and all illegals to be deported down to the last child, no matter how long it takes and we will do it and we'll do it with or without you. You are a president, not a dictator and a pretty sad excuse for a president at that.

You want to talk about inhumane. You jerk. Lets talk about inhumane. Sending someone else's kids to go fight a war you lied to get us into, sending them to their deaths. Destroying Iraq in the name of globalization. Spying on our citizens without merit, outsourcing our jobs, making backdoor deals to end our nation, spending us into oblivion. Yeah if that isn't inhumane then you tell me what inhumane is. You Jorge are the biggest hypocritical treasonous scum walking the face of the earth. It must be hard to listen to yourself when your talking out of both sides of your mouth, but I bet your use to it by now. You and your whole administration can continue to peddle the big lie and make all these demands, but your not going to get your way if we have anything to say about it.

Today we deport

Tomorrow we impeach
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush is a traitorous, treasonous lame-brained scumbag. All this talk about Americans not doing the jobs that illegals will do, like he ever held a job that required any real effort or doing anything more than sitting on his butt and insulting and betraying the very people who put him into office. He will go down in history as the worst thing ever to happen to this country, far worse than any enemy, war or natural disaster.

His goal seems to be to singlehandedly destroy our sovereignty, lower our middle class into third world status and make us the laughing stock of the world. How dare this clown say Americans will not do the jobs that lowlife, unskilled, uneducated, illiterate Mexicans do. I worked 16 years in the restaurant and hotel industry (until all the illegals lowered the wages to a level that made it impossible to make a decent living), my father worked 20 years in the home construction industry after his retirement from the Navy, and my grandpparents owned their own farm and worked in the fields nearly everyday of their lives until their retirement.

How dare this moron get away with insulting the real Americans who built this country. It's the illegals who are destroying it, not contributing to it. If the illegals, mostly Mexicans by the way, are so great and contribute so much, then why is not Mexico the superpower of the world and us dumb, lazy Amerians the ones trying to enter Mexico to find a better life?

If illegal immigration is such a boon to America, as Bushwad claims, then it would stand to reason that the area with the most illegal aliens, Los Angeles, would be a paradise on earth, right? We hear so much from Jorge about how illegal immigration contributes to economic affluence, enriches the American culture and way of life, and strengthens our nation's core values. Then such a huge surge in the number of illegals into the area should have turned Los Angeles into an instant paradise on Earth and a center of unparalleled joy, happiness and economic prosperity by now.

Unfortunately, that is not the case as endless news reports and articles clearly indicate. Poverty and illiteracy are epidemic, despite billions of dollars a year that California taxpayers spend on education and on the war on poverty. Crime has skyrocketed in areas with the most illegal aliens, in particular Mexican illegals, most notably gang violence, drug trafficking among Hispanic gangs, home invasion robberies, property and auto theft, identity theft and welfare fraud, rapes, carjackings, armed robberies, along with vandalism and grafitti, despite increased law enforcement agency's efforts to curtail it. And Bush thinks we need more of this?

Overpopulation and overcrowding almost entirely due to immigration (legal and illegal) and Latino's exponentially high fertility rates, is taking its heavy toll on the quality of life in the region as air quality deteriorates, natural resources, including living space, are in short supply, traffic gridlocks are causing humongous losses in fuel and productivity, and the ugliness of crime, graffiti and filth have become prevailing characteristics in what used to be one of the country's most livable and desirable regions.

Despite Bush's repeated garbage that it doesn't matter where the bulk of "migrants" come from, the Los Angeles area looks more and more like Mexico City everyday, as the millions who invade America are replicating there, exactly what they claim to be escaping from: poverty, crime, illiteracy and corruption. Along with a propensity towards unhealthy living habits, comes pollution, reckless trash dumping, illegal food vending, domestic abuse, animal cruelty, disregard for environment protection, and - above all - exorbitant fertility rates, which are crippling local government's resources, all patterns that Mexico has long been notorious for, which is now being transplanted into Southern California, at a rate of hundreds of thousands of illegals a year, and no "politically correct" Bush rhetoric can hide that fact.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

GW you can call all you want to. As a matter of fact here's a quarter now call someone who cares!

Bush cited the recent roundup of illegals at meat packing plants in which a large percentage of those arrested had forged documents. He said a guest worker program would eliminate the problem.
    No, enforcement of our current laws would eliminate the problem. Laws, you remember them don't you George?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

The Idiot Savant in the White House opens his yap again. Bush has done more to destroy this country then any President in my lifetime. Everytime I see some Illegal or some Idiotic Mexican that refuses to learn or speak English, I am reminded of just what the shrub has done to this country.

Hopefully the Dems will neuter his sorry arse.

Perhaps we should send our President 3 lumps of coal for Christmas. We need to start a class action lawsuit against our President for abondment of Legal citizens in America. We need to blast him for rerfusing to do the will of the American people, this is no longer a democracy where the majority rule it is now a dictatorship of the elites, forgive me, I change that to the "creeps" they really are not the elite, only in their own minds does that word apply to them. We should all write him and tell him
    "Mr. President, tear down that fence around your compound" after all he will not allow the rest of us to have one on the border to protect us.Are we going to be able to tolerate this man for 2 more yrs? It makes me puke to see him on tv now, everytime he gets the press he is calling for his comprehensive immigration bill, the Amnesty Shamnesty bill. He is making a mockery of what a real President is!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Jorge said:
    He said a guest worker program would eliminate the problem.
    That's exactly what his buddy Chertoff said the other day, that's their new line.
    Also those raids were done on purpose so they could spew this kind of talk, that's what I think anyway.
    Employers are the problem!!!
    Oh, that's right, employers and big biz fill their pocketbooks, can't upset them can they?
    Makes me so mad sometimes I'm surprised this keyboard isn't breaking from the banging it's getting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's funny that all those jobs at Swift that "Americans just won't do" are being taken by --- Americans!

And we've got two more years under the rule of this half-wit.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast