Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Bush and Mexican trucks move towards North American Union

Bush and Mexican trucks another step towards North American Union

Los Angeles, CA (August 30, 2007) -- Why on earth would the Bush administration approve a plan to give uninspected Mexican big rigs full access to American highways starting September 1st? Look no farther than George W. Bush’s desire to force a North American Union on an unwilling populace, says Dr. Jerome Corsi, author of the New York Times bestseller "The Late Great U.S.A: The Coming Merger with Mexico and Canada" (WND Books, ISBN 0-9790451-4-2, $25.95, July 2007).

"This is the result of private agreements made between Bush and his Mexican and Canadian ’amigos’, agreements negotiated by anonymous bureaucrats under the auspices of the Security and Prosperity Partnership -- and yet another deal that has not been approved by Congress," notes Corsi. In fact, the House of Representatives overwhelming voted to block Mexican trucks from U.S. roads earlier this year. Bush is allowing the trucks in while Congress is in recess.

Corsi continues, "It’s one more example of Bush defying Congress and the American people and using the power of the executive branch to chip away at border security and American sovereignty. Bush wants an EU-like arrangement between the U.S., its hopelessly corrupt neighbor to the south and its cowardly neighbor to the north - and he will stop at nothing to get it."

"The Late Great U.S.A" documents this with devastating clarity. From Bush’s support of virtually unlimited Mexican immigration to his administration’s all-out war on the dollar, it’s obvious to Jerry Corsi that Bush is a globalist in the worst possible sense of the word. "After devoting literally hundreds of hours to researching "The Late Great U.S.A," one thing has become crystal clear - George W. Bush’s goal is nothing short of selling our great nation out to the Mexicans and the Chinese, no matter what the cost to the average American or to our future. This truck debacle is just one more case in point."

Until now, Corsi points out, Mexican big rigs could not enter the United States. The trucks’ contents had to be transferred to American carriers before reaching the U.S. border. All this is about to change, thanks to the Security and Prosperity Partnership.

"Forget for a minute the hundreds, if not thousands of American jobs that are going to be lost as a result of this travesty," notes Corsi -- George W. Bush certainly has. "Mexican big rigs do not adhere to American safety or environmental codes. There’s no protocol in place for making sure these foreign drivers aren’t drunk or on drugs BEFORE they enter American territory. In fact, Mexico has NO certified drug or alcohol testing facilities anywhere in the entire country.

"Furthermore, many Mexican truckers speak no English and so can’t comprehend American highway signage. Their trucks will not be inspected and so they can transport ANYTHING, including hundreds of illegal aliens packed like cordwood, terrorists, and even nukes. It’s utterly insane."

So insane, that both the Teamsters Union and the Sierra Club - odd bedfellows indeed - have joined forces to get an emergency injunction against the government’s plan. "What a special gift for the American worker on Labor Day," observes Corsi, "the implementation of a policy that is going to destroy thousands of American jobs just so that Bush’s big-business cronies can line their pockets using far cheaper Mexican labor."

But Jerry Corsi is heartened by the pending lawsuit. He says, "’The Late Great U.S.A’ became a New York Times bestseller because citizens across the country are waking up to the dangers we face from the Bush administration and its determination to destroy our nation’s sovereignty and independence." And as additional treasonous outrages come to light, "we can expect to see even more citizens engaged in what’s shaping up to be an epic struggle for the very soul and future of our nation. This is a battle we cannot afford to lose."

About WND Books:

WND Books is an imprint of Los Angeles-based World Ahead Media. Visit http://www. worldahead.com to learn more.

Contact Information:

To interview Jerome Corsi, contact Tim at media@timbueler.com, (310)

855-3460, or marketing@worldahead.com

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=46430

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

no matter what the cost to the average American or to our fu

"The Late Great U.S.A," one thing has become crystal clear - George W. Bush’s goal is nothing short of selling our great nation out to the Mexicans and the Chinese, no matter what the cost to the average American or to our future. This truck debacle is just one more case in point."
    This is nothing short of Treason by stealth.... Documents are being with held from the public and the law suits are working to some extent, but they take time ..... time enough for documents to be re-written to quite the critics but allow this to push forward.

I believe that one man should not have the power to drag a country in such a wreckless way that it endangers all of our and the countries soverenty.

Read the definiton of Treason in the Dictionary and see if it is the same as I am reading and see if it applys in this case

Read and edumacate yourself .... you are being treated as if you are too stupid to see the globalist goals here

Never has any man done so much damage to this country than this idiot has done...

I want justice ... I want a trial for treason and a conviction and sentance to follow as soon as possible to get this thought out of any other gooney goo goo President we may have in the future

Most people in here are too polite, to nice.... if there is one thing I have learned after 21.5 years in the military you dont play tiddly wink's with someone that is so dangerous to America and it's soverenty

We have let this fool play with fire one to many times 2 years ago and we failed to respond as a nation ... we barly survived the Amnesty vote...

each time this mans little bon fire get's bigger we the public is the ones that suffer because of this lame Idea him and his father has of the New world order, 1 government concept....

I am waiting for the fiddle to come out soon so Nero can play while Rome burns
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

George W. Bush’s goal is nothing short of selling our great nation out to the Mexicans and the Chinese, no matter what the cost to the average American or to our future

Yeah, I'm with ya AirborneSapper7. I don't see why we can't charge him with treason or at least direliction of duty. He is not upholding his sworn duty to uphold the constitution!!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    AirborneSapper7, I'm with you as well. I can only imagine how much more damage George Bush can do with another year to go.

The bad news is if he were impeached, Dick Cheney will come out from behind the curtain.

LOS TRES AMIGOS HAVE A LOT OF XPLAININ' TO DO THAT'S FOR SURE.

Why isn't there a campaign of calls, faxes, & emails slamming Congress to pass legislation AGAINST this? Do we just watch them roll down our highways without a fight?

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    George W. Bush’s goal is nothing short of selling our great nation out to the Mexicans and the Chinese, no matter what the cost to the average American or to our future

Yeah, I'm with ya AirborneSapper7. I don't see why we can't charge him with treason or at least direliction of duty. He is not upholding his sworn duty to uphold the constitution!!!!
    The Democrats will never remove Bush from office!!!! Bush is hurting the Republican party where it is scary if they will get in next election!!! That is great news to the Democrats! The American people to get a president impeached is interesting! I am not sure how much pressure we need to put down on the Congress and Senate before they will listen? But lots of people are angry at Bush but if they speak up to there representatives to get rid of him they MIGHT listen!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

It's just another way to outsource American jobs. But I really don't think this will be the end of it when they actually do hit the roads. They might be in for a few unexpected suprises!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by posylady
    It's just another way to outsource American jobs. But I really don't think this will be the end of it when they actually do hit the roads. They might be in for a few unexpected suprises!
    Human smuggling, drugs, terrorists, and nuclear bombs! I don't like those surprises!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Yep! I think the Amreican truckers might have some surprises! It's not gonna' be pretty bush boy! Better get your clothes packed for Mexico!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast