Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Bush ready to sign SS totalization if amnesty bill signed

On Glenn Beck/CNN Headline News tonight, Representative John Culberson (R-TX) was on talking about amnesty and border security.

Culberson said that the American public must know this - - - that the SS totalization agreement with Mexico is sitting over at the State Department waiting to be signed as soon as an amnesty bill is signed!

In other words, Bush is just waiting for his amnesty, then he's going to sign the totalization agreement to give social security benefits to Mexican illegals and their families!!!!!!

Culberson also stated that if the American people knew this, this would stop amnesty cold.

Banned
    Well, folks, say good bye to Social Security very, very soon if this happens!

This is explosive, let's get the word around to family and friends.

I seen this , it almost made me sick, with Bush it just get worse by the day!! If anyone knows of one good thing or decision he has made for the citizens of this country, would you please remind me what it was because I just can not think of a thing. There must be something in the last 6 years!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just sent an email to Lou Dobbs to see if he could verify this and report on it.
    People need to know about this asap!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Just sent an email to Lou Dobbs to see if he could verify this and report on it.
    Its true I seen it two I wrote about it in another post. The Rep. begged everyone to get out there and stop any amnesty because if they pass it this totalization bill was going to be signed by bush and it would give social security to all illegals and their extended familes. He told Glenn he would send him the papers right away and Glenn said he would report on it again, I think he will be all over it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I will call Culberson tomorrow and see if we can get some more info and post it!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Its true I seen it two I wrote about it in another post. The Rep. begged everyone to get out there and stop any amnesty because if they pass it this totalization bill was going to be signed by bush and it would give social security to all illegals and their extended familes. He told Glenn he would send him the papers right away and Glenn said he would report on it again, I think he will be all over it!
    Excellent! This needs to get out LOUD!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Excellent! This needs to get out LOUD!!!
    Jean, in the discussion area, marge posted the comments from the show, if you want to read it! titled ( Z visa proposal Glenn Beck)

Thanks sosad!

Thanks sosad!
    Your Welcome! Jean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast