Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's more like it, Dman !!

I am very guilty of letting loose with my words especially to George Bush when I am so fed up as we all are. But I know we CAN and usually do express our anger in a good way.

Actually it was catching myself and where I was heading on one of my own posts that caused some alarms to go off in my head. So I just thought I'd share something that I felt I might have realized from my own experience.

Let's just all do the best job that we can so that we will win and in a way that our country will be able to stand strong and with pride !!

You guys are the best. I know we can do it .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush Says Deportation 'Ain't Gonna Work'

Bush defined amnesty as allowing those immigrants to automatically become citizens. He said instead they first should be required to prove that they have been working and abiding the law, pay a fine, learn English and wait behind those who have been in the country legally.
    AGAIN, amnesty and citizenship are not the same thing. Amnesty is absolving them of illegally entering the United States IF they came here ILLEGALLY, they can't prove they are "abiding the law" because it is a criminal offense
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I too am absolutely disgusted.

I speak Spanish and sometimes watch Spanish TV, just to see what they're saying.

I can't believe the dis-information that these Stations are constantly spewing out. They are constantly calling illegals "immigrants" and telling them that they have political power. I saw Governor Napolitano say that this is a country of immigrants and that she was going to do whatever she could to help the undocumented people.

I have never heard the Spanish media tell these people that they are breaking the law and that if foreigners did the same thing in any of their countries they would be jailed and/or deported.

They have the President of the USA on their side! They are being told that they are winning and how outrageous it is that the House of Representatives wants to criminalize them.

The worst part, for me, is seeing how the Politicians entrusted to uphold our laws and protect us, are doing exactly the opposite. I am extremely frustrated.

If anyone speaks a little Spanish they should try to watch some of this...but make sure that you have some chamomile tea or a strong drink to calm down first.

It was so stupid that I had to turn it off when I started screaming at the TV and my dog got scared.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123