Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA. AB 26, would bar sanctuary cities, and require E-VERIFY

California bill, AB 26, would bar sanctuary cities, and require businesses to use E-Verify system!

AB 26, by Assemblymember Tim Donnelly (R-Twin Peaks) would reverse California’s direction and have the state assist in efforts to stem illegal immigration.

The legislation, introduced into the new session of the legislature, would:
    bar sanctuary cities in the state and authorize citizens to sue any local government that operates as a sanctuary for illegal aliens,
    prohibit an employer from knowingly or intentionally employing an unauthorized alien,

require every employer to verify the employment eligibility of employees through the federal E-Verify program,

make it a misdemeanor trespass for a person in violation of federal immigration laws to be present on any public or private land.

California’s unemployment is a horrendous 12.4 percent, second only to Nevada's. Let your state officials know that you want jobs to go to legal American workers, and this legislation is one part of the solution.

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    With that liberal snakepit of slime they call a legislator in that state there is fat chance this bill will even get a hearing

It is a liberal cesspool of progressive reeking morons

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    With that liberal snakepit of slime they call a legislator in that state there is fat chance this bill will even get a hearing

It is a liberal cesspool of progressive reeking morons
    More members of ALIPAC are from California than any other state.
    So your name calling and attacks are counter productive for ALIPAC.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YEP, that is our Guy Tim! He was one of our founding Minutemen here in CA! Great guy.............

Thanks Tim.....
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Banned
    How many illegal aliens are in California?
    3,000,000? Wow! $10.5 billion a year for education, health care and incarceration. Wow.
    I am sure that is government conservative.
    California get a grip.
    And when You wake up the illegals are not moving Arizona way.
    It is going to stop here.
    Sorry Nevada. You have Reid?

Why is it that when California tries to do something about illegal immigration people here find it necessary to attack CA. instead of supporting it.?

Remember that CA. was the first state to try to stop illegal immigration, with Prop. 187 back in 1994, before there was an ALIPAC, and before most of you even knew there was an illegal immigration problem.
    NO AMNESTY

California is the model for the rest of the states, judges overrule the citizens per bogus judgment and we get blamed for it.. They only run open border nuts for most offices we had a real choice open border wacko Meg or Jerry if your legitimate they slander you with the phony press.

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    California is the model for the rest of the states, "FEDERAL" judges overrule the citizens per bogus judgment and we get blamed for it.
    FEDERAL Judges block everything we try to do. Just like in AZ.
    So some people in CA. have given up even trying.
    But many of us will fight until we take our state back.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    California is the model for the rest of the states, "FEDERAL" judges overrule the citizens per bogus judgment and we get blamed for it.
    If your implying I've given up think again, some people who have just stated fighting insulting someone who been in battle since 1980.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    If your implying I've given up think again, some people who have just stated fighting insulting someone who been in battle since 1980.
    NO.
    I didn't say YOU.

I Said SOME PEOPLE.

Not YOU or I.

I've been involve since before the Reagan amnesty in 1986.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast