Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Carly Fiorina --"Hands Off 14th Amendment"

If California voters ever needed proof that U.S. Senate candidate Carly Fiorina was a RINO, her speech in Los Angeles to the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce proved it. She is completely against changing the Birthright Citizenship provision of the 14th Amendment.

Read it and weep, Californians:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,7635587.story

Re: Carly Fiorina --"Hands Off 14th Amendment"

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    If California voters ever needed proof that U.S. Senate candidate Carly Fiorina was a RINO, her speech in Los Angeles to the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce proved it. She is completely against changing the Birthright Citizenship provision of the 14th Amendment.

Read it and weep, Californians:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,7635587.story
    don't we have any say we have all of the USA that want this Change 14 Amendment
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder why hispanic groups are so opposed to ending birthright citizenship in this country, especially when a formidable segment of the population they represent just so happens to be in this country illegally.

Ooops....I think I just inadvertently answered my own question!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)