Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wish I had not read that this morning. Now my day is ruined. What a scam, scam, scam. Anchor babies are the root of all evil.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Seems they have ALOT of help! I'm still finding it hard to beleive she got a 2 bedroom house in Chicago for 40,000.

The kitchen work story for a mother of four was really tear jerking. Not!
    Having to miss her sons MEXICAN INDEPENDANCE DAY performance was as well. Not! I'm reading this and thinking to myself I did that and it was considered NORMAL and I didn't get food stamps and my kids didn't get free breakfast and lunch. And I was getting the same pay as her! If that's "unfair" and a real sob story then lord I could have this nation crying buckets with stories of their own citizens!!! And since when is a big screen TV part of setting up a home for a disabled child? I've never gotten all new furniture. Maybe I ought to divorce my husband and find myself an illegal Pedro. Would sure make my life easier! Can't have babies but I'm sure there's some documents we could fudge to make it look like we do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These stories make me want to barf.

If you read between the lines, the real stories here are how people snuck into the U.S. illegally, used fake documents to obtain free social services on the American taxpayer's dollar, and immediately produced anchor babies.

I don't feel one bit of compassion for any of these people. They're criminals. They use and abuse the American people, they manipulate the American system, and they reject the American culture.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The ITIN allows these immigrants to file an income tax return so they can get their refund checks at the end of the year.
    Betcha they wouldn't be so quick to file a tax return if the OWED money.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Fully 98 percent are poor enough to qualify for free or reduced-cost lunch.
    Do you really think ANY of their parents pay taxes???? They are probably getting 4-5 thousand in EIC money every year. The more kids you got, the more money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12