Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Criminal Complaint Filed against Obama for Treason

Criminal Complaint Filed against Obama for Treason for Project Gunrunner

(Sep. 7, 2011) — The following criminal complaint was sent by certified mail to U.S. Attorney William C. Killian to be presented to two federal grand juries seated in Knoxville, TN as well as Special Agent-in-Charge Richard L. Lambert, Jr. of the Knoxville FBI. The certified mail tracking numbers are 7009 2820 0000 7085 8716 and 7009 2820 0000 7085 8709, respectively.

Project Gunrunner began before Obama took office. However, $10,000,000 of borrowed money from the 2009 “Stimulus Billâ€

Banned
    This is a great unjust and he needs to pay for it.But why arent we going after Bush on this too?Bush started this gun running in 2005 in Larado Texas.We should be calling for him brought to justice too.Both should pay,not just the one in office now.Bush can be brought back up on charges also.Get them both and they can share the same jail cell.Bushes hands have AMERICAN blood on them along with the Iraq war he wanted with thousands of AMERICAN and civilians killed there.

April
    I agree Bush should be brought up on charges as well.

Banned

Re: Criminal Complaint Filed against Obama for Treason

Quote Originally Posted by April
    It needs [sic] be said out loud and relentlessly: OBAMA is not just aiding and abetting the invasion force based in Mexico and operating from bases in the United States, OBAMA is one of the organizers and commanders of this invasion force.

My sworn duty is to stand against what Mr. OBAMA stands for. The Foreign-born Domestic Enemy OBAMA is not my president, OBAMA is not my commander-in-chief.

Banned
    I agree Bush should be brought up on charges as well.
    I agree too.

Banned

Re: Criminal Complaint Filed against Obama for Treason

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    It needs [sic] be said out loud and relentlessly: OBAMA is not just aiding and abetting the invasion force based in Mexico and operating from bases in the United States, OBAMA is one of the organizers and commanders of this invasion force.

My sworn duty is to stand against what Mr. OBAMA stands for. The Foreign-born Domestic Enemy OBAMA is not my president, OBAMA is not my commander-in-chief.
    I agree but wasnt Bush also doing it from U.S.bases.Lets take em both down

April
    I am really proud of Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III UNITED STATES NAVY, RETIRED , it is good to see someone stand.