Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ARE E COLI OUTBREAKS BEING PLANNED?

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=29477

ARE E COLI OUTBREAKS BEING PLANNED?
    Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - FreeMarketNews.com

In early spring of 2006 I found several postings on the net by illegal alien groups calling on all illegal alien food handlers / pickers / and restaurant workers to give legal Americans food poisoning by using their own feces. The posts I found stated that all the illegals should give Americans "Montezuma's Revenge" which is what Mexicans call severe diarrhea. -Congress org

Click Here For The Full Story

Staff Selections - Links

Doesn't surprise me.........I just never remembered so many of these kind of things happening before. Seems there's an outbreak all the time...somewhere. If it's not vegetables it's hamburger.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i guess this really doesn't surprise me. we don't eat out much anymore for fear of this ever coming true. the only place we go is a small local family place without any illegals. we need to get the word out, the government won't help but maybe if enough of us eat at home the resturant people will start to police themselves.

Scary. They have nothing to lose, what do they care?

They are so dumb these people, if this is proven to be true they will have crpped in their own back yards,many americans will turn away from the fresh fruits and vegetables in fear of them and their children being stricken with e-coli, and for sure will steer clear of fast food joints who hire many of the illegals, mexican resturants, will lose much of their business, I quit them right about May, not long before I joined Alipac.They for heaves sake where are these goons going to work? What total idiots. If this is really proven to be the case in these e-coli poisioning, watch the people turn ont the illegals and run their arses back over our borders!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

There is some mighty fine reading over at the www.aztlan.net...Thought I should print some after dinner reading for the folks attending the evening High School basketball game...just to snap people out of there shielded small town world.
    Denial was a river in Eygpt...now it is a flood from Mexico
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Found below article (link) on web.

http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?p ... e_ID=13979

Health Issues

December 19, 2006
    E. COLI'S ENABLERS

The recent E. coli outbreaks are being blamed on too little regulation. But in reality, special interests have blocked approval of a technology that could sanitize fruits and vegetables and reduce food poisoning in America, says the Wall Street Journal.

The technology is known as food "irradiation," a process that propels gamma rays into meat, poultry and produce in order to kill most insects and bacteria. According to scientists:

* If even 50 percent of meat and poultry consumed in the United States were irradiated, the potential impact on foodborne disease would be a reduction in 900,000 cases, and 350 deaths
    * Most of the fresh-cut (minimally processed) fruits and vegetables can tolerate a radiation of 1.0 kGy, a dose that potentially inactivates 99.999 percent of E. coli.

But irradiation has not been widespread, mainly through a combination of political pressure, media scare tactics and bureaucratic and industry timidity. Organic food groups and left-wing pressure groups have engaged in a fright campaign to persuade Americans that irradiation causes cancer and other diseases, even though the Centers for Disease Control has concluded that irradiation does not harm nutritional value of food or make food unsafe to eat.

* Unfortunately, 325,000 Americans are still hospitalized and 5,000 die each year from contaminated food.
    * Only about 1 percent of U.S. meat and produce is irradiated, though the technology was invented here.
    * Such nations as India, Mexico and Thailand are starting to irradiate most of the food they export to the United States, which means that produce from abroad could be safer than that grown here.

Source: Editorial, "E. Coli's Enablers," Wall Street Journal, December 18, 2006.

'irradiation' has been used very successfully in Europe but Americans, in general still seem scared of it, which i feel is unfounded. but i think the more important issue here is if the e coli outbreaks of late were intentional. our authorities need to take a closer look into that and take the necessary actions.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    There is some mighty fine reading over at the www.aztlan.net...Thought I should print some after dinner reading for the folks attending the evening High School basketball game...just to snap people out of there shielded small town world.
    Denial was a river in Eygpt...now it is a flood from Mexico
    Badger, you can't get any more small town then me lol 700 people and counting lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    'irradiation' has been used very successfully in Europe but Americans, in general still seem scared of it, which i feel is unfounded. but i think the more important issue here is if the e coli outbreaks of late were intentional. our authorities need to take a closer look into that and take the necessary actions.
    Even if our Gov. found the E-coli outbreaks were done on purpose they would never tell us that esp if it were done by illegals, it might spoil their globalization plans, unless someone blows the whistle on it. Personally I feel it was because of the "new" strain of e-coli, that was the key word here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast