Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have three such apartment complexes in the city. The application itself is over 27 pages long. You must provide all your bank account information, and they CALL EACH ONE!! You must provide identification, submit sources of income (how you plan to pay your rent), fill out forms for pets, sign addendums concerning drug and other illicit behaviors, provide former rental references, disclose retirement accounts of any type, and the list goes on. So, no, I don't understand how these people slip through the cracks unless someone is prying those cracks open just for them.

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    We have three such apartment complexes in the city. The application itself is over 27 pages long. You must provide all your bank account information, and they CALL EACH ONE!! You must provide identification, submit sources of income (how you plan to pay your rent), fill out forms for pets, sign addendums concerning drug and other illicit behaviors, provide former rental references, disclose retirement accounts of any type, and the list goes on. So, no, I don't understand how these people slip through the cracks unless someone is prying those cracks open just for them.
    It is very easy and simply...Illegal documents and false I D's. The same ones used to obtain employement, which is a global Organized Crime.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Obama's aunt is in public housing and she didn't have any children.

It appears that the people that work in the housing offices seem to be overlooking the requirement of being a citizen to qualify and making decisions based on their own prejudices. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    That's the form and background check American citizens have to endure. I'm sure our friends who no habla English have a different standard applied to them. A much less rigorous process I would have to imagine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And you know that mom always pretends to live alone. Meanwhile dad and other people live with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    And you know that mom always pretends to live alone. Meanwhile dad and other people live with them.
    Ditto! All while the welfare checks, section 8, cash assistance, and God only knows what other benefits continue to arrive each month in the mailbox.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12