Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Far left of Senator Kennedy

I am a card carrying member of the ACLU; a member of the Democratic Party, and of Move ON. I have to look waaay right just to see some of our so-called Left Wingers.

So why am I here?

Simply because I am free. I am American. I can both empathize, sympathize and agree with my American family, left, right or down the middle.

And while I love John McCain, I am saddened by his stand on both the "war" (invasion?) and his views on illegal immigration.

I have long believed that ILLEGAL meant Against The Law. Apparantely I was wrong.

So, from now on I am urging my fellow Americans to stop putting money in the parking meters. Stop paying traffic fines. Stop paying taxes at all.

Apparantly, that is all it would take to achieve an "amnesty" or "moritorium". The sheer numbers of "illegals" would require a capitulation on the part of our government right from the town hall up.

(so that I don't receive a knock on my door from the IRS or other gestapo like entity, I want to emphasize that I DO NOT ACTUALLY advocate the above). But-- I find the logic to be very similar to the new Immigrant bill.
    "too many illegals? Hell we will just call them 'visitors' and that will be that.
    SO----Even Us Left Wing Liberal "NUTS" think that ---
    ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!!! NO BENEFITS, NO AMNESTY. NO LOW WAGE JOBS. NO UNDER THE TABLE OFF THE RECORD INCOMES. GET THEM THE HELL OUT AND PUT THEM IN LINE WITH THEIR COUNTRYMEN WHO ARE LEGALLY TRYING TO BECOME AMERICANS. !!!

Re: Far left of Senator Kennedy

Hi jrmart66,

Quote Originally Posted by jrmart66
    SO----Even Us Left Wing Liberal "NUTS" think that ---
    ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!!! NO BENEFITS, NO AMNESTY. NO LOW WAGE JOBS. NO UNDER THE TABLE OFF THE RECORD INCOMES. GET THEM THE HELL OUT AND PUT THEM IN LINE WITH THEIR COUNTRYMEN WHO ARE LEGALLY TRYING TO BECOME AMERICANS. !!!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jrmart66
    Far left of Senator Kennedy.
    First answer that comes to mind, if I may, is --- "The smartest woman in the world," Hillary.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?