Thread: Figures..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Figures..

Assault of probably a legal American Citizen....Not an opposing Demonstrator....per Boston.com

http://www.boston.com/news/local/maine/ ... on_reform/
    <div align="center">I am in favor of making a thorough trial for peace, and if we fail in this and our state is invaded, to defend it with terrific resistance. - [i]to his nephew, January 1861

*General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson<

the Reverend

The reverend so and so........does seem so reverend ...

What does he want to do? sit around with illegals and hold hands and sing songs and have an encounter group about it?

These people are naive as to the real goals of groups like La Raza and MECHA....

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm
    "WE HAVE GOT TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGOS"

By: Devvy
    March 30, 2006
    NewsWithViews.com
    The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

Senator, don’t you think this situation warrants building a wall, deporting illegals and removing free social services for them?

seems obvious to me

the churches have been infiltrated with people that want to destroy this country! Satan is a live and well everywhere!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God