Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: George Lopez: 'Mitt Romney Is a F--king Latino and He Won't Admit It'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George Lopez: 'Mitt Romney Is a F--king Latino and He Won't Admit It'

George Lopez: 'Mitt Romney Is a F--king Latino and He Won't Admit It'

By Noel Sheppard | July 15, 2012 | 11:06

Comedian George Lopez went on a vulgarity-laden rant during his HBO special Saturday night claiming presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney "ain't going to get" the Latino vote because he's "a f--king Latino and he won't admit it."

Lopez also had numerous f-bombs for Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio (video follows with transcript and commentary, serious vulgarity warning):

GEORGE LOPEZ: Mitt Romney wants the Latino vote. He ain't going to get it. He ain't going to get it. And you know why? Because Mitt Romney is a f--king Latino and he won't admit it. His father was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. Mitt Romney is a Chicano. But he won’t admit it. “I am not. I am Danish. I am French.”

If you want our vote puto, come out of the closet. Get a hair net and lean back and say ole…His father, his grandfather went to Mexico to create a Mormon colony. That don't sit good with Mexicans when you want six wives to get twelve kids. F--king Latinos can have one wife and get twelve kids. Don't f--king cheat.

For the record, "puto" is Spanish for male prostitute. In Mexico it's used for cowards and traitors.
    Nice thing to call the presumptive Republican presidential candidate. But I digress:
    LOPEZ: Obama is the closest thing to a Latino that we have. Barack. Everybody wants to see his birth certificate too.
    Of course, nothing but kind words for America's so-called first Latino president. What would you expect?

From there, it was on to Arpaio:

LOPEZ: And while we’re at it Sheriff Joe in Arizona – f--k you you f--king puto. How about that? F--k you. You fat mother f--ker. F--k you. I said I was going to talk some s--t. F--k you Sheriff Joe you f--king puto. F--k you. F--k you.

And the audience ate it up like it was fine caviar.
    This is what you get on HBO these days. And people pay for it.
    It's a grave new world, isn't it?

Read more: George Lopez: 'Mitt Romney Is a F--king Latino and He Won't Admit It' | NewsBusters.org
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Note to George Lopez: Take it one step further and threaten both of them on stage. Eric Holder will make sure no charges will be filed.

Take a good look at the degenerate, reprobate, communist, antagonistic attitude of George Lopez and mulitply it by 20 million illegal aliens with the same hatred for the United States and you'll begin understanding how close this country is to exploding into a racial Hiroshima.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

George Lopez is a racist and his crummy sitcom got canceled after his HBO "comedy" act a few years back made racist comments about whites and encouraged illegal immigrants to defecate on American food supplies to increase lethal cases of e coli infections in adults and small children.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems HBO sponsors a lot of these shows. I canceled my subscription because of Mahr, this is just a confirmation that HBO condones and broadcasts racist trash. Because of the caste system in Mexico they bring their racial animosity with them. JMO
    Last edited by Newmexican; 07-15-2012 at 02:51 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

...another idiotic rant from a total loon. I bet if Romney did admit he was a latino he'd win the election by a landslide according to what our "leaders" think of hispanics and their voting habits. lopez is a tired out washed up has been. Like a rag with feces on it that someone threw on the side of the road.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Romney is f__king Latino, then George Lopez is a f__king Guatemalan. Go back to Guatemala, George. Or go back to Alabama, whichever makes you the most comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    If Romney is f__king Latino, then George Lopez is a f__king Guatemalan. Go back to Guatemala, George. Or go back to Alabama, whichever makes you the most comfortable.
    Be careful about the Alabama part!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

George Lopez sucks!

W

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Challenges George Lopez to Meeting After Lopez's Tirade

By Jennifer Abbey | ABC News – 5 hrs ago

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., responded to George Lopez's profanity-filled tirade against him by telling the comedian to come meet with him.

"Get some guts, come down here and meet me face to face. Let's see how you act then," Arpaio, known as "America's Toughest Sheriff," told ABC affiliate KNXV.

Lopez has no comment regarding Arpaio's invitation, according to his publicist.

Lopez's attack on Arapio was part of the comedian's "It's not me, it's you" standup comedy show on HBO Saturday night. The rant came after Lopez joked that Mitt Romney is Latino but won't admit it.

Lopez's comments regarding Arpaio last for about two minutes and included profanities in English and Spanish to a cheering crowd.

"Sheriff Joe in Arizona, **** you!" Lopez said during the show.

Arpaio, 80, is known for his outspoken opinions on illegal immigration and his investigation into President Obama's eligibility to be president
    "I was surprised at the language. It was pretty nasty," Arpaio told ABC affiliate KNXV.

"What is he, the spokesman for the open border people?" Arpaio told KNXV. "See, I can be funny too. Now let's see if he has the guts to meet me, and I'll be happy to take him to a Mexican lunch."

Lopez's Arpaio tirade received mixed reviews from viewers.

"We in Maricopa County love Joe and we'll be showing it in November … GO JOE!!!!!!" one viewer posted on Lopez's Facebook page.

"You sure put a whipping on Mitt & Sheriff Joe last night. It was hilarious," another posted.

Lopez isn't the only person attacking Arpaio lately. Three maximum-security inmates were arrested July 11 for plotting to assassinate the sheriff, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

Additionally, a class action accusing Arpaio and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office of racial profiling on the pretense of enforcing immigration laws is set to go to trial July 19, almost four years after it was filed.

Arpaio will release new information at a news conference Tuesday regarding Obama's eligibility to be president. The information is part of a six-month on-going investigation of the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate by Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse.

Arpaio, who has been sheriff since 1993, is up for re-election in November. He will be running for his sixth term.

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Challenges George Lopez to Meeting After Lopez's Tirade - Yahoo! News
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sheriff Joe Challenges George Lopez: 'Get Some Guts, Come Down Here and Meet Me Face to Face'

(video at the source link, unable to figure out how to post so if someone else can please do)

By Noel Sheppard | July 16, 2012 | 20:57
    NewsBusters

As NewsBusters previously reported, comedian George Lopez went on a vulgarity-laden rant against Arizona's tough anti-illegal immigration Sheriff Joe Arpaio on HBO Saturday.

On Sunday, during an interview with ABC's Phoenix affiliate, Arpaio challenged his attacker saying, "Get some guts, come down here and meet me face to face. Let's see how you act then"

After looking at the clip for the first time on a cellphone, Arpaio said, “What is he spokesman for the open border people?"

"I was surprised at this type of language," Arpaio added. "It’s pretty nasty."

"I guess a lot of people cheered when he bad-mouthed me, right?” the sheriff asked. “I'm sure they're not going to vote for me, but evidently they like what this guy is saying. They must like the F-word, because everything was the F-word.”

Arpaio then issued a challenge to his attacker.

"Get some guts, come down here and meet me face to face. Let's see how you act then."

Something tells me the tough-talking comedian doesn't have the nerve.

Stay tuned.

Sheriff Joe Challenges George Lopez: 'Get Some Guts, Come Down Here and Meet Me Face to Face' | NewsBusters.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast