Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Group plans 2nd patrol in effort to stop illegal immigration

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5474390

Group plans 2nd patrol in effort to stop illegal immigration

TUCSON, Ariz. -- The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps plans to launch another monthlong patrol in Southern Arizona starting Saturday.

The group plans to patrol the Altar Valley throughout October in an effort to spot illegal immigrants and bring attention to the issue, officials said Thursday.

The group's protocol is to call the U.S. Border Patrol when volunteers spot an illegal immigrant.

It will be the group's second monthlong patrol this year following the April patrol, also in the Altar Valley.

In 2005, the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps held two patrols in Cochise County.

The armed group calls itself a "national citizens neighborhood watch" devoted to securing the U.S. border.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

May God bless and protect each and every one of our Minutemen and Minutewomen!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Amen, Nitty!

I still think we need to formalize and fund the Minute Men and their Civilian Defense Corps...expand it to 40,000 Minute Men; pay them at least $20 an hour plus benefits and expenses and equipment; and guard every single mile of our borders starting with the southern border.

If we had a corps of 40,000 that would be 20 corpsmen to guard every single mile 24/7/365 which would be on average approximately 6 corpsmen/women per mile per shift plus 2 swings to cover for days off and holidays. Then use Border Patrol and the National Guard as back-up units to manage difficult situations.

The objective of the Corps: No One Crosses the US Border Without Permission and Papers through Legal Check-Points.

It would cost about $2 Billion a Year to fund this group of Border Guards.

I call it a Wall of Americans.

It would be the best money we ever spent and serving in the corps would be one of the best things anyone could ever do. You could make a career out of it and earn more with seniority and years of service or treat it as something you do for a few years to get a good start in life.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hello, this is a perfect job for seniors , teens in the summer and entry level jobs for young adults! These young adults could get some good training as an incentive to join the border patrol. The seniors could be the Mexican people greeters lol borrow from wallmart. No kidding remember Rosevelt's CC camps anyone out there old enough to remember those? I remember hearing my folks talk about them, it was a good way to put money in peoples pockets during the depression era. It would be a great way for seniors to supplement their incomes esp. the ones on fixed incomes, even people who are disabled some of them should be able to sit in a chair with a cell phone watching one part of the border. I think you people are right, use the american citizens, pay them, might get them for cheap labor who knows? We can call it the motivational wall, motivate people to get out and help their country and earn a little money to boot. I know some people would be glad to be a Minuteman but really don't have the funds to go for it.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)