Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hillary: Illegal immigrant children must be sent home

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary: Illegal immigrant children must be sent home

By Seth McLaughlin
    The Washington Times
    Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday that U.S. should send a clear message that the illegal immigrant children who have been surging across the border will be sent home.

Mrs. Clinton, speaking during a town hall hosted by CNN, said the children should receive the best possible medical care, but should be return to their home countries if their relatives can be located.

“They should be sent back as soon as it can be determined who the responsible adults in their family are because there are concerns about whether all of them can be sent back, but I think all of them that can be should be reunited with their families,” she said, adding that the United States must do more to confront the violence in the region and strengthen border security. “But we have to send a clear message that ‘Just because your child gets across the border, that doesn’t mean your child gets to stay. We don’t want to send a message that is contrary to our laws or encourage more children to make that dangerous journey.”

Her comments come as her former boss, President Obama, is trying to figure out a strategy for grappling with the surge of children. Vice President Joseph R. Biden will visit Guatemala, one of three countries the children are fleeing, later this week to urge parents not to send their children. But the administration has been reluctant to categorically say all illegal immigrants will be sent home.

Mrs. Clinton is thought to be laying the foundation for a presidential run, and is in the midst of a book tour.

Mrs. Clinton also said the nation must pass comprehensive immigration reform that includes a path to citizenship.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...st-be-sent-ho/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lying Bit*h.

Wow!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't believe a word out of her mouth.
    Benghazi.

Total BS. Do not believe a word out of her lying mouth. Both parties want the votes and they will support Hillary before they let the Tea Party even have chance at the Presidential election so watch the GOP switch sides. It is coming. They are going to force a North American Union on us whether we like or not. Mark my words, it is coming. This is what both parties are intent on establishing. Remember this Bush's agenda first and when the GOP lost the Dems just flipped the script on them.
    I think it is the Progressive agenda and it is both parties against the Tea Party.
    Last edited by Cujo47; 06-18-2014 at 12:13 AM.

April
    The woman cannot open her mouth without lying. I do not believe her either.

What a relief it is, I do not, will not, vote republican or democrat, I need'nt try to understand who is lying the most. That is the "game" of the two parties, itis called "Who do you believe?" Just answer "Neither one of you!!"

Will CNN Notice? Hillary's 2014 Answer on Amnesty Sounds Different Than Hillary In 20

Will CNN Notice? Hillary's 2014 Answer on Amnesty Sounds Different Than Hillary In 2008

By Cheri Jacobus | June 18, 2014 | 14:30
    newsbusters.org

Doing her best impression of a moderate, clear-headed patriot on CNN's "town hall" offered to her, Hillary Clinton opined about the thousands of illegal immigrant children flooding the U.S. border from Mexico: “They should be sent back as soon as can be determined who the responsible adults in their family are because there are concerns about whether all of them can be sent back, but I think all of them that can be should be reunited with their families...we have to send a clear message that ‘Just because your child gets across the border, that doesn’t mean your child gets to stay."

But if reporters were trying to pin down her consistency, it should be noted that while running against Barack Obama for president, Hillary was solidly and vocally pro-amnesty in a CNN debate on January 31, 2008:

CLINTON: If we take what we know to be the realities that we confront - 12 to 14 million people here - what will we do with them? I hear the voices from the other side of the aisle. I hear the voices on TV and radio. And they are living in some other universe, talking about deporting people, rounding them up.I don't agree with that, and I don't think it's practical. And therefore, what we've got to do is to say, come out of the shadows.

Which Hillary Clinton shows up for 2016 remains to be seen. However, the Wikipedia entry addressing Hillary Clinton on the issues summing up her past flip-flopping, straddling and fancy footwork may serve as a crystal ball:

At a debate at Drexel University in Philadelphia on October 30, 2007, Clinton committed to support of New York Governor Eliot Spitzer's plan to give driver's licenses to illegal aliens. Two minutes later, she recanted the position and blamed the Bush administration for not passing immigration reform.[63] The following day, she clarified her position in a prepared statement by coming out in support of Spitzer's bill.[64]

Two weeks later, after Spitzer abandoned the plan due to widespread opposition, Clinton reversed her position on the issue once again, stating: "I support Governor Spitzer's decision today to withdraw his proposal. As president, I will not support driver's licenses for undocumented people and will press for comprehensive immigration reform that deals with all of the issues around illegal immigration including border security and fixing our broken system."[65]

At a University of Nevada, Las Vegas debate on November 16, when asked again if she supported granting driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants, she gave a one-word answer: "No."[66]

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/cheri-j...ferent-hillary
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn