Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Arrested Delivering U.S. Mail

Illegal alien arrested delivering U.S. Mail
    Monday, March 16, 2009

A Yavapai Sheriff's deputy was on routine patrol Thursday afternoon near Kimberley Way and Cornville Road in Rimrock when he spotted a 2001 silver Nissan operated in a suspicious manner.

The officer noticed that the vehicle had a "U.S. Mail" magnet fastened on the rear.

After the deputy pulled over the vehicle, the driver allegedly gave a false name.

The deputy, certified under the Immigration and Customs 287G provision, pursued the inconsistencies and the immigration status with the driver.

He identified the man as 35-year-old Sigifredo Parra-Reyes and found that he was in this country illegally from Mexico.

The passenger was the vehicle's registered owner, Sybil Maria Rogers, 35, of Rimrock.

Rogers, who was doing contract postal delivery, told the deputy that she was ill and had been letting her boyfriend, Parra-Reyes drive while she delivered the mail.

She was released without charges.

Parra-Reyes was booked into the Camp Verde Jail, charged with giving false information to a law enforcement officer and taking the identity of another.

An ICE detainer was placed on him.

A records check shows that he had been deported twice before.

One of the deportations was in 2002 after being convicted of drug trafficking charges.

http://verdenews.com/main.asp?SectionID ... leID=29957
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Parra-Reyes was booked into the Camp Verde Jail, charged with giving false information to a law enforcement officer and taking the identity of another.

An ICE detainer was placed on him.

A records check shows that he had been deported twice before.

One of the deportations was in 2002 after being convicted of drug trafficking charges.
    Is this scum bag being prosecuted for a felony re-entry after deportation?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Why not....ICE found MS-13 gang members working in a secure UPS facility and a convicted felon and other MS-13 gang bangers working as TSA screeners at various airports but wouldn't hire me even though I had a higher than top secret clearance from my days at NSA.........Go figure........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... I'm sorry, this is not funny at all but I just cant help it... I think I finally flipped my lid

Aiding and abetting.... and jail time

She was released without charges.
    She is guilty as pudding of stupidity in not only choosing some illegal felon for a boyfriend, but endangering national security, not to mention the other drivers on the roads this piece of garbage drove. Not to mention if all the mail was delivered of if there were a few pieces not delivered because they were credit card apps or checks that could be cashed. This is absolutely disgusting.

MW
    vortex wrote:

She is guilty as pudding of stupidity in not only choosing some illegal felon for a boyfriend, but endangering national security, not to mention the other drivers on the roads this piece of garbage drove.
    I'm sure that she, as a contracted postal carrier, is guilty of policy violations with the USPS. Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she is also guilty of violating federal law. There has to be a law against a non-licensed illegal alien felon delivering mail. Even with the contractor in the vehicle, the illegal alien was technically deliverying mail too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree MW. I would be surprised if she wasn't indicted on numerous felony counts.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    vortex wrote:

She is guilty as pudding of stupidity in not only choosing some illegal felon for a boyfriend, but endangering national security, not to mention the other drivers on the roads this piece of garbage drove.
    I'm sure that she, as a contracted postal carrier, is guilty of policy violations with the USPS. Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she is also guilty of violating federal law. There has to be a law against a non-licensed illegal alien felon delivering mail. Even with the contractor in the vehicle, the illegal alien was technically deliverying mail too.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836