Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Traveled America Prostituting Out Teen Wife, Once To 30 Men In One Nigh

Illegal Alien Traveled America Prostituting Out Teen Wife, Once To 30 Men In One Night

ALEX PFEIFFER
    Reporter
    10:47 PM 06/20/201619

Law enforcement officials inspect an arrested individual's tattoos for signs of gang affiliation, in this U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) picture taken in Houston, Texas March 8, 2016 and released March 28, 2016. REUTERS/U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement/Handout via Reuters

A Mexican national who is in the United States illegally was sentenced in federal court Monday to 20 years in federal prison for sex trafficking of a minor.

Timoteo Reyes-Perez, 35, was first charged in 2008, but was a fugitive until 2015. He had to be extradited from Mexico to the United States. Reyes-Perez had married a 14 year old girl in Mexico and brought her across the border.

According to court documents, “[The girl] was 14 years old, and the defendant was 25 years old. The defendant showed interest in [the girl], which her father apparently sanctioned. In June 2007, with her father’s consent, the defendant married [the girl] in Mexico.”

“In October 2007, [the girl] and the defendant made the lengthy journey from Tlaxcala to Arizona, after being smuggled across the border near Nogales, Mexico by coyotes,” court documents stated.

He then transported her throughout the United States prostituting her at various brothels. Once she had 30 male customers in one night. She started being used in the brothels at 15, according to court documents. Men would pay $25 for 15 minute sessions with the teenage girl.

“I was not allowed to speak to my family much once we arrived in the United States, but I eventually learned that Reyes-Perez had transferred money to my father. I have come to believe that Reyes-Perez and my father had an arrangement before I married Reyes-Perez and that my father knew that Reyes-Perez was planning to traffic me,” the teen wife said in a statement.

Reyes-Perez was one of six individuals who were charged in the same indictment. Outside of the prostitution charges the defendants were indicted on importation of aliens for immoral purposes.

ROMA, TX – APRIL 14: Central American children are transported for processing by the U.S. Border Patrol after they crossed the Rio Grande from Mexico into the United States to seek asylum on April 14, 2016 in Roma, Texas. Border security and immigration, both legal and otherwise, continue to be contentious national issues in the 2016 Presidential campaign. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

All involved in the case were Mexican nationals, one was Guatemalan. Reyes-Perez is to be deported after serving his sentence. According to court documents, Reyes-Perez only spoke Spanish.
    The defendants were sentenced in the District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/20/me...-in-one-night/

There are a lot of bad guys like this here. Our government has betrayed us. The democrats refer to illegal aliens as immigrants. They are involved in so many different things to make money and even the ones that are making $$ legit hardly pay taxes. Even if Trump wins and doesn't deport, the wall must go up and be enforced, the tracking system must be state of the art, the bad dudes have to go (300,000+) and finally the birthright citizenship has to end immediately. Utilize Cruz' method for deporting illegals and in time it can be done in a legal way without being boisterous in front of the election. That key can be turned the first day in office.