Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Irish girl in US visa row to be deported

Irish girl in US visa row to be deported

Mark O'Regan – 24 May 2013
    A YOUNG Irish girl in the US will be deported after an Irish government funded organisation claimed she broke the terms of her J1 visa.
    The Irish International Immigrant Centre (IIIC) in Boston, which offers assistance to Irish emigrants in America, reported the young woman to the US State Department.
    She had written an article on the IrishCentral website documenting her life in America and how she was struggling to eek out a living by working in a bar.
    She subsequently received a strongly worded letter from the IIIC stating that she had broken the rules governing the J1 intern programme and could "no longer participate in the programme".
    She was told her visa had been revoked and that she should immediately arrange a flight back to Ireland before June 19.
    The J1 IWT programme allows recent graduates or current students enrolled in a degree course to undertake a paid internship, related to their academic field of study with a US employer for up to 12 months.
    Niall O'Dowd, who runs the Irish Voice newspaper in New York, wrote on its website Irish Central.com that he had "never seen such a callous act inflicted on a young Irish immigrant by an Irish organisation.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/irish-girl-in-us-visa-row-to-be-deported-29292491.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our government is cunning.
    deport her cause it will be harder for her to came back..
    if you don't have a Spanish name and you walk through our open borders illegally
    then you are free on our soil.

maybe she should start marching with the illegals an demand to stay..
    file a case how you're being singled out cause your white.

Come out of the shadows and tell them your here to stay.find out when the illegals march and shout I want the same as the border jumpers,

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal View Post
    . . . maybe she should start marching with the illegals an demand to stay..
    file a case how you're being singled out cause your white.

Come out of the shadows and tell them your here to stay.find out when the illegals march and shout I want the same as the border jumpers,
    I was just thinking everyone could go to a march with a sign in French, Italian, Chinese, etc. and demand citizenship for everyone from our home country, and then it dawned on me, I don't think I have ever seen a sign in any language but Spanish demanding to be allowed to violate the law and be rewarded for it.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn