Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jeb Bush draws boos from conservatives in New Hampshire

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeb Bush draws boos from conservatives in New Hampshire

The Hill
    By Alexandra Jaffe
    April 12, 2014

And he was talking about people that come into this country illegally, they do it for love,” he continued, with the boos growing louder.
    Bush draws boos from conservatives

A mention of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R), a potential 2016

A presidential contender, brought boos from a conservative crowd in New Hampshire on Saturday.

* VIDEO AT SOURCE *

Speaking at the New Hampshire Freedom Summit, a gathering of conservative activists and figures organized by Americans for Prosperity and Citizens United, billionaire Donald Trump said Bush’s recent comments on immigrants coming to the U.S. as an “act of love” were “out there.”

“You know, I heard Jeb Bush the other day,” he said, with quiet boos and angry murmurs erupting from the crowd at the mention of Bush’s name.

“And he was talking about people that come into this country illegally, they do it for love,” he continued, with the boos growing louder.

Trump added, to laughter from the crowd: “And I said, say it again I didn’t get — that’s one I’ve never heard before…I understand what he’s saying, but, you know, it’s out there.”

Bush drew considerable conservative backlash when he made the comments in a recent interview, but defended them at a Connecticut Republican Party dinner on Thursday, where he further urged “sensitivity to the immigrant experience.”

Bush and Trump are both mulling a potential presidential run in 2016. Bush has consistently polled in the top four of the prospective GOP presidential field, while Trump is typically not included in surveys of the race.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-conservatives
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    yep yep, Smart People those conservatives in New Hampshire
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Trump: ‘I Would Build a Border Fence Like You Have Never Seen Before’

Posted on 13 April, 2014 by clyde

by Robert Wilde
    Manchester, NH — Donald Trump, speaking to a gathering of conservative Americans at the New Hampshire Freedom Summit, said that “not only is Obamacare a disaster, it is the single greatest lie that I have ever witnessed, and I have been watching politics for a long time.”
    Trump’s speech was upbeat and direct, and he didn’t miss an opportunity to criticize the President or his Cabinet. Trump thought that Kathleen Sebelius’s admitting that, “I am missing a sheet of paper” in her “stepping-down speech” as the Chief Obamacare Official on Friday will go down as one of the most memorable lines in the history of politics. The mishap is “emblematic of Obamacare,” he told the guests at the inaugural event sponsored by Citizens United and Americans for Prosperiety, and highlighted by speeches from Trump, as well as Senators Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Mike Lee.
    Trump perceptively used the botched speech as an example of media bias as well. He explained that if a Republican had delivered that speech after the series of gross errors and blatant incompetence that characterized Obamacare, they would have been ridiculed and made a fool. But for Sebelius to do it, the media just looks on it as a “cute” incident.
    On the topic of the military, Trump said that Obama has stripped the armed forces to levels that we haven’t seen in many, many decades. According to Trump, Obama doesn’t understand that the more you decimate your military and make it weak, the more apt you are to have to use it. On the other hand, the stronger you can make your military, the more likely you will be feared and, therefore, countries will be less likely to violate your rules.
    The real estate mogul contends that America should be the “energy capital of the world.” Trump exclaimed, “I’m all for the Keystone pipeline, I love it, it should happen. But, we don’t even need it. We don’t need Canada’s oil.” Trump says we have it all here and we don’t have to go anywhere for it or import it.
    As far as immigration is concerned, Trump boasted that he is a builder and that he likes to build things. He said that, if he was in charge of America, “I would build a border fence like you have never seen before.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...er-Seen-Before

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/04/1...ke-never-seen/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boooo Bush!

W