Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Jeb Bush receives criticism for statements on immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeb Bush receives criticism for statements on immigration

Jeb Bush receives criticism for statements on immigration

Chad Groening (OneNewsNow.com) Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Share on stumbleupon Share on linkedin Share on myspace Share on tumblr More Sharing Services 2

An immigration enforcement activist says no one has made a statement regarding illegal immigration as ridiculous as was made by former Florida governor Jeb Bush over the weekend.

The Washington Post reports that during a celebration marking the 25th anniversary of the presidency of his father George H.W. Bush, Jeb Bush said that many who illegally come to the United States do so out of an "act of love" for their families and should be treated differently than others who illegally cross U.S. borders or overstay visas. Bush also voiced his support for the Senate bill passed last year that would give an amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.

William Gheen is President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC or ALIPAC. He says Bush's "act of love" comment is ridiculous.

Gheen

"You could say that prostitutes do what they do out of an act love for their children and families,” he says. “Or that bank robbers are engaging in an act of love because they're stealing the money not just for themselves but maybe for some of their family members. No one has ever said anything as ridiculous as this before."

But Gheen says there is a real possibility that in 2016, it may come down to a choice between the Bush dynasty versus the Clinton dynasty on the presidential ticket.

"It may! And Americans would once again be stuck in between two candidates pretending to be opponents but that actually have the same Soros backed power on core issues of economy immigration and war,” he says. “The fact that we would be forced to have to vote for one of them is catastrophic, disgusting, outlandish, outrageous, intolerable."

At the same event, Bush said he would make a decision by the end of this year about whether to run for president in 2016. Gheen says he only hopes that Bush's position on immigration will be quite clear to conservative Republican voters, and they can derail his candidacy.

- See more at: http://www.onenewsnow.com/politics-g...n#.U0PwY1c85xA
    Last edited by imblest; 04-08-2014 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Format
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jeb Bush is woefully ignorant of U.S. immigration law

Considering the fact that our border with Mexico is unsecured, and many of those here illegally have been deported multiple times...many illegal aliens have committed not "an act of love," as Bush asserts, but have instead committed a felony.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't it odd progressives wish to protect everyone except the American citizen. I often think why the Bush family does not contribute their wealth to the poor around the world if they feel such guilt perhaps it would sit them free.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Jeb Bush believes illegal aliens are invading America as an 'act of love'. I wish he would go stand in front of the armed cartels and illegal immigrants crossing our borders tonight to feel that love himself. In Jeb Bush's world, some rapists are conducting an 'act of love'. Their victim does not want them to enter their bodies, which are under their own control like America belongs to US citizens. Rape is against existing laws and has harmful consequences for the victims just like the crime of illegal immigration. Our laws are created to be punitive to try to deter rape. But it is OK, using Jeb Bush's standards, as long as some rapists love what their victims have that they want and using his logic Americans need allow rapists that acted 'out of love' to continue and to have the current penalties of law alleviated and replaced with small fines.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This post is a good example of how we want people to comment on articles here at ALIPAC.

W

Did you know that in the state of Texas alone over the last few years, more than 2000 illegal aliens were deported after committing sex crimes?

Did you know that in the state of Texas alone over the last few years, nearly a thousand illegal aliens have been convicted of sex crimes against children?
    Of course you didn’t. The media has covered these horrors up for years, and even after Donald Trump dared reveal these horrors, the rape-deniers in the media continue to cover them up. The media is covering up all kinds of horrific statistic regarding illegal aliens.
    Why isn't Jeb Bush concerned about this??? Probably because he is married to a Latina/hispanic and he feels that whatever he says must fall in line with his wife's nationality. I have never like any of the Bush's and I DON'T INTENT TO VOTE FOR A BUSH!! I will vote for someone who stands behind their strong beliefs as Mr. Trump does and he has the guts to stand firm and NOT back down.

I agree that Bush will never say anything negative about Hispanics solely because he is married to a Latina/Hispanic. I am a Mexican and have a Caucasian companion but I am different in that I will say negative things about Caucasians especially when I see Whites protesting in the BLACK LIVES MATTER when its the Whites that are getting murdered by Blacks yet if the White race says "ALL LIVES MATTER" then all of a sudden thats considered 'racist'. I have told my Caucasian friend " Why do Whites let Blacks make them feel like their race is not just as important as the black race. Why does the White race go along with radical Muslims when it comes to Muslims wanting to implement "Sharia Law"?? He doesn't get angry he just looks at me and understands that I am NOT attacking him personally.... I just expect the White Race to stand for themselves. Not all Whites are like this, but Liberal Whites are the most ignorant and stupid jerks that kowtow to other races. It's as though Liberal/non Liberal Whites hate their own race or are ashamed of it.