Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Forum Targets Immigration

The Latino advocacy group will address pending U.S. legislation at its annual conference. Speakers to include Bill Clinton and Karl Rove.
    By Teresa Watanabe, Times Staff Writer
    July 8, 2006

One of the nation's largest Latino advocacy and civil rights organizations plans to meet in Los Angeles this weekend to instruct people how to mobilize and vote out those who fail to back generous new immigration laws.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... california

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Demographers say we are now the largest minority population in the country, but the challenge is how to leverage this growth into economic empowerment, political power and social advancement," Murguia said.
    But I thought they just wanted to do the jobs Americans wouldn't do?

Leverage, power, social advancement? I think we had it right....it's an invasion. There's NOTHING about any other immigrant group but their own. They aren't looking for Equal representation for any other ethnic group. No social advancement for the poor.....just Latino. It isn't about the betterment of anyone else but themselves. They haven't even got the group legal, assimilated, and obeying the laws and they're ready to just mow America down for the Latinos.

Doesn't pay to wake-up anymore. Time shows the true colors and our gut instincts were right on the mark. God there's times I hate when I'm right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)