Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latino Congreso: By 2008 we will register 2 million new lati

California will become lost U.S. territory. We will see California go under the mexican flag in our lifetimes............. which will be the spark.

I agree. Florida will be next. To hell with our Senate, to hell with our President, read my signature.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok, so just because you apply for citizenship, you still don't have the right to vote until you are a citizen. So who is registering?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are all sitting on a powder keg!

If they don't secure our border/ports, enforce immigration laws to the fullest extent, deport lawbreakers there is going to be an uproar! God forbid the next Congress gives these lawbreakers AMNESTY! I think it's going to trigger riots if not all out civil war!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)