Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

LULAC Declares War On Farmer's Branch, Texas

http://blogs.wizbangblog.com/2006/09/01 ... -texas.php

September 1, 2006
    LULAC Declares War On Farmer's Branch, Texas
    I don't know how many folks are aware of the legislation proposed introduced by Tim OHare, councilman of Farmer's Branch, Texas, in which he wanted the town to take a stand against illegal aliens. The proposals he wanted to make were similar to those of Hazelton, PA.

Here are the basic measures: http://www.ankarlo.net/weblog/ankarlo/

OHare laid it out simply; he says Farmers Branch should have English as the official language, persons hiring illegals should be fined and/or jailed, landlords should be fined for renting to illegals (and their 20 to 25 roommates) and day labor camps should be shut down. He says property taxes have taken a beating in his town and it's only going to get worse until the root of the problem is dealt with.
    The illegal immigrant supporters responded quickly. There was a lively demonstration at the council meeting last week, LULAC threatened boycott of Farmer's Branch and marches in the street, the city council promptly wimped out, stating that they had no plans to take up the measure in the forseeable future. And, of course, Tim O'Hare's been charged with being a racist.

LULAC leaders have also called for Hispanics to buy every available home in Farmer's Branch. Currently there are 157 homes for sale in the city of Farmers Branch worth an estimated $22 million. Prices on the homes vary fom $64,000 to $1.2 million.

However -- Dallas radio host Darryl Ankarlo, has taken up the cause. Click here for two podcasts from last week. The first is introductory, the second's more thorough:
    OHare on Ankarlo #1
    OHare on Ankarlo #2

Here's a page from Ankarlo's website. It's actually a battle plan:

WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?!!

I had one of those "ah ha" moments when a lady named Jo called my show on Wednesday, August 30th. She said, "American citizens are called 'racists' while the latest term for illigal immigrants is 'new arrivals.'" What an example of revisionist history happening even while the story is developing. Those of us who are red-blooded-law-abiding-tax-paying-voting members of society are made to feel like we are the bad people for daring to demand that something be done. Well, NO MORE.

It is time to DECLARE WAR and we're going to do it city-by-city and politician-by-politician!

Here is the plan (Constantly being fine-tuned):

During the next several days/weeks I will be posting the names and contact information for city councilmen and women, senators and representatives. (We will be contacting them prior to this information being listed here.) I am going to ask each one "if a vote was called by your city or branch of government to fully enforce ALL laws pertaining to illegal immigrants would you vote FOR or AGAINST such enforcement?" These laws would include any that are currently on the books as well as:

1) Fine and/or jail employers who hire illegal immigrants

2) Fine and/or jail landlords who rent to illegal immigrants

3) Fine and/or jail AND deportation for illegal immigrants caught in local municipality

4) Routine inspection of day labor camps to insure that only US citizens use them

5) English as the official language of the city--even if this means joining a national legal fight to insure its legal status

6) Impounding of vehicle driven by illegal immigrant

7) Impounding and sale of vehicle driven by illegal immigrant without drivers license and insurance.

If the politician in your city, or on the state or national level, agrees that he/she would vote FOR such laws I will list their names as affirmative. If I find that a majority of the council members say they WILL vote to enforce the laws then I will call that city council out on the air and via this website demanding that in an upcoming meeting they take an official vote. Those politicians who tell me they are AGAINST enforcement OR vote against it after saying they are for it will be put on a LOCAL HIT LIST ON THIS SITE. YOU will then be asked to run for that candidate's post OR find someone who will and through this site and my radio show we will apply whatever pressure necessary to REMOVE from office any politician who does not join this grass roots effort.
    I think that's a good plan, which can work.

Ankarlo also contacted Kay Bailey Hutchison regarding the issue. Here's what she wrote:

" Senator Hutchison has always valued constituent suggestions and recommendations on issues of national concern, including immigration reform. The federal government's duty is to secure our borders, and thus far it has failed miserably. In order to fix this national failure, Senator Hutchison proposed the Hutchison-Pence plan which requires certification of border security before any temporary worker is permitted to commence. Senator Hutchison continues to encourage her colleagues in Congress to pass legislation that secures our borders and provides comprehensive immigration reform."
    Actually, Senator Hutchison's job is to deal with the feds. Her stand on illegal immigration has been passable, tho a tad diplomatic, and she's currently pushing the Hutchison-Pence bill, i.e., seal the border first, then deal with guest worker programs, etc. She's consistently opposed amnesty. It's been described as a middle ground, and I think that's true, but it seems reasonable to me.

Various publications in the Dallas area have said that Senator Hutchison's denounced Farmer's Branch. I actually have not seen any quotes from her which denounce Farmer's Branch. Basically, what I've seen is that she's focused on federal laws which affect Texas. Which is what we're paying her to do.

Incidentally, she voted against the Manager's amendment to 2611 because included a provision that requires consultation with the government of Mexico concerning the construction of additional fencing and related border security structures along the international border between the United States and Mexico. Which would pretty much ensure that the fence would never get built.

Anyway, while the Farmer's Branch city countil is two-steppin', Ankarlo is showing some real leadership on this issue. He's one of the early birds, but if you don't live in broadcast range, you can tune into his show here, online.

Particularly if you're Texan, let's throw some support to Farmer's Branch -- and let's nail some of those local politicians who will not enforce the laws. Remember, the Hispanic media whipped the community into a frenzy a few months ago, which resulted in massive marches in American cities.

More at RedHotCuppaPolitics.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JFarmer's Branch

Thanks for the great information!

I will follow up,and definitely support Farmer's Branch. We are all bound to do exactly what you laid out. Put the pressure on our local politicians, all the way up the line. That is precisely what Congressman Tancredo encouraged us to do when he was here in Jan.

As for Senator Hutchison, don't let her fool you. I am angry with her. She is not supporting Farmer's Branch. Gives the tired old line of "It is a federal issue" Baloney! The states need to take care of their own security and enforcement. We are not going to wait on Washington any longer.

She is a Kool Aide drinker, her bill is a joke!
    "you may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."~~David Crockett after losing an election.

As for Senator Hutchison, don't let her fool you
    Absolutely! She is wolf in sheeps clothing. Pence plan my ass!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

She is for corruption, money and big business (the corrupt type). Only those that are standing up against this invasion are doing what is right and decent.

Ankarlo was on Glen Beck today. he was great! We can fight this like we are fighting in Farmers Branch and the rest of the country. I am going to use every means I can to get the word out so we can get more supporters.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)