Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Meddling Mexican President Calderon Makes Fourth Visit 2011

Calderon in San Jose, California

Meddling Mexican President Calderon Makes Fourth Visit of 2011

By Allan Wall
    Monday, June 13, 2011

What a coincidence. I write from Mexico, where my family and I arrived yesterday for a visit. I visit Mexico, and Mexican President Felipe Calderon arrives to the U.S. for his fourth visit (thus far) in calendar year 2011. Calderon went to San Jose, California, and here’s what the presidential website had to say about it:

Today President Felipe Calderon began the activities of his working visit to this city, one of the most important of California, United States….

President Calderon met with the Mexican community and reiterated the commitment of the federal government with the defense of the rights and promotion of the interests of the fellow Mexicans abroad.

Visita de Trabajo a la Ciudad de San José, California, E.U.A. Presidencia de la República, June 11th, 2011

Calderon went off on a rant against the U.S. gun industry. According to El Universal:

(mod edit)

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/37505
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stuff it already Calderone!

This isn't Mexico (thank God!) yet anyway... you friggin, moronic Mexican idiot. Take your illegals back home with you and secure their rights there!

WE DO NOT WANT YOU OR THEM HERE! What's wrong with you!? Did your mother drop you on your head or something? Or are you just plain stupid?
    Hmmmph... probably both...

Puke, throwup, you meddling SOB
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€