Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What More Do They Need To See

If the fact they are replacing the American flag with a Mexican flag doesn't wake up people to the fact this group's intention is to take over the country I don't know what does?

Hanging the Mexican flag!

The Mexicans need to be reminded what country they are in. This is not Mexico! If they want to hang that flag then they need to go back to Mexico! This is the United States and our flag is not to be replaced by anyone! Please get the United States flag rehung asap!
    This is the United States and English is our language! They must be required to learn to speak it!

welcome, Boxersbear and Tweety! I feel the same way about that flag crap. I just watched the news this morning and some of the Mexican students at high schools in Texas are saying that they will keep taking down the American flag and replacing it with the Mexican flag. Their little highjinks are really making the American people turn against them.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I say, take down their flags and burn them right there, guess I would be called a racist then, names never bothered me much anyway!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12